Votes: 6 60.0%
  • One of the dudes from AI

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Your mom

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Dave Benson Phillips

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
I said a couple of pages back that I think it's Zero T & Beta 2. I'm really confident that Zero T is one half, but not sure if Beta 2 is the other half. Time will tell I guess....

I've been certain that Lenzman is part of it, then on Thursday Dawn Wall tweeted that they were gunna be at this, then deleted the tweet, led me to the conclusion that Zero T is the obvious one, the special guest was Goldie btw

tumblr_nxywr6p0Is1srz5xwo1_500.jpg

Still don't get the "I'm back" comments if it is Zero T. I know he had a break but he was well and truly "back" when Dawn Wall appeared. I mean, he had an album close to release on Dispatch and an EP a few years ago on Dispatch too.

Still don't get the "I'm back" comments if it is Zero T. I know he had a break but he was well and truly "back" when Dawn Wall appeared. I mean, he had an album close to release on Dispatch and an EP a few years ago on Dispatch too.

All I can think of is maybe he was referring to being back to the classic liquid sound he used to produce in the early 2000's. His new sound has a lot of soul but it's certainly a departure from all the records I have of his from the earlier days. In saying that we maybe of point completely & he may not be part of it at all. Maybe it's Carlito & Addiction, Blue Sonix, Fellowship? Possibilities are endless really...

Neither Lenzman nor Zero T also make sense if you remember the tweet/status "meeting AI for the first time". Both of them have released on Integral before and have most likely met AI on countless occassions at gigs etc.

But it's a small scene though, everyone knows everyone, surely?

Know, well, technically yes, but I can imagine someone like Sub Focus/Netsky/Original Sin never meeting AI in person. I was thinking about Decoder & Substance/Kosheen guys as well. The key point though is imo in making "different kinds of dnb", which really shortens the list of possible candidates.

and then there was this...
I cant think of enough superlatives to describe how perfect this tune is - incredible tune, incredible production

Some of those growls sound exactly like phace/mefjus/june miller esque shit.

seems like every track they release, they manage to emulate some other producer to throw us off the trail...

Back
Top Bottom