• One of the dudes from AI

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Your mom

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Dave Benson Phillips

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Dawn Wal smashing it yet again!

They also have a tasty collab with Artificial Intelligence called Scrolls out today on Metalheadz! They're really getting around the scene now.

i remember an interview with subfocus about a year ago when he released his last album in which he said he really like ivy lab (and therefore got them to remix one of his tunes) and that he still listens to a lot of "underground UK dnb" and that he would be releasing something in that direction soon. For me that makes him the obvious candidate, although the AI connection doesn't make immediately sense to me

i remember an interview with subfocus about a year ago when he released his last album in which he said he really like ivy lab (and therefore got them to remix one of his tunes) and that he still listens to a lot of "underground UK dnb" and that he would be releasing something in that direction soon. For me that makes him the obvious candidate, although the AI connection doesn't make immediately sense to me

They did post on their facebook or twitter something like "meeting AI for the first time ever" earlier this year, which excluded quite a lot of possibilities of who that certain member(s) could be. Plus the intro from Angel Field really does sound dangerously similar to Coming Closer intro.

Loving the Dawn Wall collaborations too…
We are too. They weren’t the easiest of collaborations as they were both done remotely. One of Dawn Wall lives abroad and one of them lives in the UK. Plus Zula and I sometimes work remotely, so the four of us didn’t sit in the studio together. Both tracks came out really well.

http://ukf.com/words/everything-you-need-to-know-about-artificial-intelligence-timeline/14411

Who knows, maybe they are throwing you off. I don't care but thought I'd share.

I said a couple of pages back that I think it's Zero T & Beta 2. I'm really confident that Zero T is one half, but not sure if Beta 2 is the other half. Time will tell I guess....

Back
Top Bottom