David guetta - When Love Takes Over (Indecent Exposure Remix)

its good man but i have noticed with your tunes thet have a wierd drum pattern they seem to pause at the end of every 4 beats lol try filling them out more to make your tunes roll more.

Big up!

Thanks m8, yer, i no what you mean, i think im going to use more rex's n only create the main bass n snare. Thanks 4 the advice though man, greatly appreciated!

erm, i just used the club song, increased tempo not pitch in audicity. the intro of the club tune has minimal sound over it, so perfect for making an accapella.
the thing i like about this tune is the bassline, although it is still slow and shitty, its one step closer to that subfocus, hi-contrast, netsky sounding sub. Thats what im trying to get!

Cheers 4 the interest thou m8!

erm, i just used the club song, increased tempo not pitch in audicity. the intro of the club tune has minimal sound over it, so perfect for making an accapella.
the thing i like about this tune is the bassline, although it is still slow and shitty, its one step closer to that subfocus, hi-contrast, netsky sounding sub. Thats what im trying to get!

Cheers 4 the interest thou m8!

Personally from a beginner's point of view i think its awesome, can you tell me the best software to use for a smooth rolling bassline ?Is there a decent plugin for cubase that would acheive that?

Keep up the good work anyway

Hmmm, Anthem/Epic DnB... I haven't heard much of this type before.

Voc needs to be a DB louder imo... love the wobble Bline.
The prod is good, but something about the mix... dunno, almost sounds a lil "bleedy"... and there's something about that voc that doesn't sound right, almost like there's artifacts present from being improperly warped er somethin? If it's intended to sound like this, nevermind me... it's just something I noticed.

Uplifting tune for sure... I don't like her too much, but the tune is solid. I enjoy Epic/Anthem sounding stuff once in a blue moon.

Hmmm, Anthem/Epic DnB... I haven't heard much of this type before.

Voc needs to be a DB louder imo... love the wobble Bline.
The prod is good, but something about the mix... dunno, almost sounds a lil "bleedy"... and there's something about that voc that doesn't sound right, almost like there's artifacts present from being improperly warped er somethin? If it's intended to sound like this, nevermind me... it's just something I noticed.

Yea, your right, i increased the tempo of the vocal with audicity because i made this track with reason not ableton so well spotted! yer, i wouldnt usually rate kelly rowland that hi, but i like her new one.
thanks for the feedback though, was surprized to see this tune back at the top of the new tracks forum!!

Personally from a beginner's point of view i think its awesome, can you tell me the best software to use for a smooth rolling bassline ?Is there a decent plugin for cubase that would acheive that?

Keep up the good work anyway

Ill admite, this is the closest i have got to a netsky, hi contrast bassline, and i made that in reason!

1 Malstrom sub - phase rate = 4
+ a very quite low mid that blends with the bass with lfo.
This is a very basic tune though, if you could see the reason file, basically just drums and samples taken from the tune.
Ive never used cubase so i dont know but atm ableton is my fav program, you can just do everything you need to doo!
Cheers for the feedback though m8, comments like that put a smile on our face!:)

Back
Top Bottom