David Blaine Breaks Breath-Holding World Record on “Oprah” Show

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
David Blaine Breaks Breath-Holding World Record on “Oprah” Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OQl8ETuK6M

So far, David Blaine has spent 44 days suspended from a glass box by the River Thames in London, and was buried alive for a week in a see-through coffin in New York City.

Now, he’s broken the world record for a human holding his breath underwater.

In a pre-recorded segment from the Oprah Winfrey show, Blaine holds his breath for 17 minutes 4 seconds, setting the new world record, surpassing Peter Colat’s previous mark (set on February 10, 2008) of 16 minutes 38 seconds, according to Guinness World Record

NastyLimbCheat

VIP Junglist
was funny when he did that stunt in london!

"While the majority of visitors were supportive, a minority were more mischievous or hostile towards the endurance artist. The Times reported that eggs, lemons, sausages, bacon, water bottles, beer cans, paint-filled balloons and golf balls had all been thrown at the box.

The Evening Standard reported that one man was arrested for attempting to cut the water supply to Blaine's box. According to BBC News, Page 3 girls and glamour models from various men's magazines flashed at him and a burger was flown up to the box by a remote-controlled helicopter as a taunt"

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
YOU JUST KNOW THIS MONG WILL DIE OF SOMETHING STUPID FOR BEING SUCH A SHOW PONY BELL PIECE

THE PAUL DANIELS WANNABE MUTHA FLIPPER

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
he does ,my head in after the eye on hand inncident..

i thought his street magic was quality, i think all his new tricks arnt magic or illusions its jus pure endurence.