Dave - Routine (Preview)

You get out of this forum what you put in. If you want lots of feedback on a track, take the time to listen to other members tracks and give your feedback too. Alot of the guys on here wont bother giving feedback to someone who only has a couple of posts because it seems that they are only here to recieve feedback, and not offer anything back to the community.

That being said, I took the time to listen to your track and I quite like it. It's got a nice rolling bass, although I'm not sure the way you raise the cutoff of it every so often fits with the style of the track.

you're right ,
i'll be more "productive" in the forum man,

anyway, thx for the feedback, and thx for the time you've spent for it,
i'll try to use less the cutoff raise or maybe use different amounts for it to give more originality.

What about the mid-hig spectrum? the pad is repetitive?

feeling this tune alot mate, bassline is sick. deep and dark how i like dem!!

wicked... how did you come up with your artist name btw?? struggle to find such original ones

its a nice track mate but the bass is too overpowering, and in turn i think you have made the pad louder to make up for it, it also drowns out the sample a bit. i'd bring down the bass, lower the volume in the pad, and add a bit of sparkle here n there, echo'd one shots and the like, spruce it up a bit :)

*luciduk:

Thx m8,
For the name...i actually undecided on hold it...
is a good name for a liquid producer...but i've a "dark side" too :(

the bass is too overpowering: maybe a bit of cutoff is the solution(?)
think you have made the pad louder to make up for it : yes :):(

really appreciated your reply :)

Thx everyone!

Last edited:
*luciduk:

Thx m8,
For the name...i actually undecided on hold it...
is a good name for a liquid producer...but i've a "dark side" too :(

the bass is too overpowering: maybe a bit of cutoff is the solution(?)
think you have made the pad louder to make up for it : yes :):(

really appreciated your reply :)

Thx everyone!

resample, stick it in an audio editor, like goldwave, EQ it from there, will let you preview it with no consiquence, and u can put it in as a fresh sample, play about there, will also make your work a tad more linear if you arent resampling already

beat should be on a first place dude ... i like it ... but all comments above are true about the sub ... good chaining ... but way to loud ... let the beat drives trought the song ... and sub just gives the directions on the way ... exellent work ;) TSProject 1L

Back
Top Bottom