Dave Chappelle

evol4276

DIBBA DIBBA!!!*^@%~!
VIP Junglist
Anyone else watch Chappelle's Show on Comedy Central? This has to be one of the more genious I ever watched. I watched the True Life story with the Rick James guy, and nearly cried laughing. I think Comedy Central has some prime shows on now, controversial as hell but damn funny!:flame:

freeagent

Almost 30
VIP Junglist
Always catch it later in the week, so no spoilers :tut:

That, Simpsons, Adult Swim, and Curb Your Enthusiasm for me please. Oh, and Seinfeld reruns. Oh and Mr. Show DVD's. And new season of Soprano's next month :rasta:

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Not seen it, but on the subject of US TV, my girlfriend forced me to watch an episode of a program called 'Cheaters' last night.

Good god, pray you never have to see this.

It basically involves people calling up the program when they suspect their partners of cheating. The show then sends some P.I.'s to follow the suspected cheaters for a few days until they get some evidence. Thrilling as you can imagine. Although there was one relatively interesting moment, when one matey clashed with the bloke who'd been ragging his wife, and got a gun pulled out on him lol!

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
They were showing an ad for the 'valentines special' on Saturday, where apparently during one of the confrontations, the presenter gets stabbed!!!

Trial

Mash-Up Raggamuffin
Funniest one by far was where he parodied the KKK founder as a blind black guy...that shit was soooo wrong....but absolutely hilarious.