Data's new album to be his last release

DjTiesticles

VIP Junglist
From Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/nick.burne?sk=wall

Nick Burne
After some thought, I've decided that the album will be the last release from myself. It's been a rocky road, but after certain things, I just don't have the heart for it all. After being threatened by people I respect, politically blocked from joined certain agencies and practically fighting for every release I do. I just can't be arsed. I did this because I loved it. Peace.

Sad news. Another great producer calls it a day. Does anybody have any info on the drama?

bloody ell. bit drastic? not sure if i believe he'll keep to his word but if so, dayum shame

Yea saw this on facebook.
He seems like a sound guy but for some reason he's had a massive amount of hate for the drum & bass scene recently, something about loads of labels screwing him over and people copying his style?

this would be a shame if this actually happens.

i really don't understand when he practically says he's been bullied out of the scene though? what's he done? or not done?

im really interested to know who is doing this "bullying" and why they Cannot be named if he doesnt give a shit? its all a little hard to believe really? how you can have people knocking at your door telling you to stop making beats?

---------- Post added at 17:17 ---------- Previous post was at 17:12 ----------

secondly why give a shit if someone does do that

Nick Burne Agencys not signing me cause other DJs dont want me on there, record labels being threatened if they sign me, distribution being told if they release me other labels will pull out etc.

if thats true.. name and shame id say! fuck them and their attitude.

i say we go and fuck them up. We can organize this shit. whoever those fools are there are so many of us on Datas side. fuck them

if thats true.. name and shame id say! fuck them and their attitude.

That is appalling behavior. Why would you want to prevent someone as talented as Data from putting out his music

We need Goldie to throw a few of these cunts down some stairs

That is appalling behavior. Why would you want to prevent someone as talented as Data from putting out his music

We need Goldie to throw a few of these cunts down some stairs

Swear that was Roni Size.. unless goldie did it as well and dnb and throwing people down stairs goes hand in hand

Oh, that isn't good. I've only recently got into his type of stuff but he's easily a favourite.

I'm sure there's two sides to the story/stories but regardless, a quality producer getting bustled out of the scene is not cool.

Back
Top Bottom