Data and dynamic - Fault

umm.... well... umm.. your a record label with songs like that?

Yeah, you should hear some of the others.....I wont be sending any of my tracks their way lets just say that!
Thanks i was starting to feel all alone with my opinion.

what do you mean by this? you have heard of data and dynamic havnt you?

Gotta be honest fella, I've never heard of them, and if they produce sub par stuff like this then it's no big loss really is it?

There's guys on this forum that could blow this average (at best) piece right out of the water. And they arent big names....

ah dear. well i admit this may not be datas best work, but he has releases on metalheadz, critical, horizons, if you have heard of any of those. (they are most reputable labels)

http://soundcloud.com/data

Last edited:
Fletch have you not heard of Data? The Causeway, The Brink, Abstactions etc. All hugee, like d-low said he's on Metalheadz and all that.
However not sure about these tracks on here though, they seem really basic? As if they're very very early projects...

yeah true, this does seem very olld data tune . maybe i was over the top, my apologies. ! :D

Nope, never heard of him, but now you've pointed it out to me I shall go in search of wisdom.

I'm just going by this track here, and others that this tdmrecords guy has posted. all sub par random stuff that I dont believe for a second is label worthy.

Sorry Mr. fletch to not of jump in sooner.
I don't care if that song was made by Andy C, Shimon, London Elektricity, Bass Line Smith, the Brookes Brothers, then remix by State of Mind and skillex. It is an O.K. track but I would not spend a dollar on it. Let alone buy it on vinyl.
When it comes to labels my standards jump. When dealing with anything professionally better discernment is well advised.
Like MR. fletch said
There's guys on this forum that could blow this average (at best) piece right out of the water. And they arent big names....
So with that in mind, i don't care who they are the tracks are not of professional quality. And TDM records seems to have no post(however I could be wrong) adding to the betterment of this forum. Just shameless self promotion. And I personally gave an honest comment to there post.

Hate replies welcome. If you must.

Sorry Mr. fletch to not of jump in sooner.
I don't care if that song was made by Andy C, Shimon, London Elektricity, Bass Line Smith, the Brookes Brothers, then remix by State of Mind and skillex. It is an O.K. track but I would not spend a dollar on it. Let alone buy it on vinyl.
When it comes to labels my standards jump. When dealing with anything professionally better discernment is well advised.
Like MR. fletch said
So with that in mind, i don't care who they are the tracks are not of professional quality. And TDM records seems to have no post(however I could be wrong) adding to the betterment of this forum. Just shameless self promotion. And I personally gave an honest comment to there post.

Hate replies welcome. If you must.

agreed.

Back
Top Bottom