Darren Jay and Micky vid

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by lokki, Jul 28, 2008.

1. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

Video interview on DNBA

Big up to both these mans,...Really nice guys and totally on point in this interview.. looking forward to AWOL

get to know! Total legends

Micky is totally right about the state of uk raving its fucking terrible right now,.. Lets be honest so man y fucking nights the same but with different names… same fucking dj.s same fucking mc's soo boring… no one has a fucking clue…

Last edited: Jul 28, 2008
  2. Mr G

Mr G Old Cunt From 19 Longtime

:word:

3. savoirfaire

savoirfaire 16

Cheers for this mate, personally i love Micky Finn, never seen him live, love his sets though and from what I've read, seems a sound and friendly bloke, and although I've never been to a rave, seeing either him or Nicky Blackmarket would be my first choice over the likes of Andy or Friction anyday, not enough videos with Micky Finn or Darren Jay on youtube etc either - Ode to tha Oldskool!

Last edited: Jul 28, 2008
  4. Nutek

Nutek movement junglist

micky finn is a legend, his tunes are absolutely brilliant, theres something about them that makes me go fucking wild, such a good vibe to them!

5. Mr G

They are both two of the nicest people in Drum'n'Bass,always got time for you and aint up their arses.

6. savoirfaire

savoirfaire 16

You mean like Hype?:hype: seems sometimes on his radio show like a sound bloke, other times like a complete egotistical prick, or maybe thats because there are like 5000 shoutouts to Hype on his kiss show :) :(

7. Mr G

I've met Hype quite a few times and have always had a good laugh with him.

8. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

The thing about people from the older side of dnb Micky, Darren etc is they are all cool but they have been in the scene so long they dont really get swept up in the bullshit that goes on all the time. I wish they had showed more of that vid cos from what i heard they werent always quite as diplomatic throughout that interview as that vid suggested... shame really cos it would be good for dnba to actaully have something interesting to watch .. lol