darkstep, "The awakening"

OUCH! That first screech at the start, and throughout the intro is ear piercing, maybe lower the db on that bad boy! I feel like I have tinitus now lol!

Its a monster when it drops though dude! like the vocal samples, works well with the track.

i would scrap that screeching noises completly.... ruined the intro for me personally!! u may just wana turn it down tho..

nice use of the drum breaks though man. too heavy for me but its badman tune anyway

sorry man, already added some effects to it so it doesn't hurt the ears... I'm very sorry!
I hope for real it didn't hurt your ears for real, I've imagined a few times living with tinnitus... and that would be like... well I think I'd commit suicide lol...

Thanks for the kind feedback :)
2 scream samples taken from freesound.org and the other ones ("oh stop, oh stop"; "I can't breathe") are taken from a video you can find on youtube by searching for "really bad fall".

What you think of the bridge??

That screech makes the track!! Don't lose it, these type of beats need it imo!

The bridge is well nice man, very subtle and a pleasant transition from the verse! Good job!

Yeah man liking the drop and the fx around the tune are kool too

Think the sub needs to come up though, and the reeces you have got need to be beefier

Seems like the drums are heavy as fuck then the rest of the parts are lacking in depth

The bridge is pretty kool, brings it up and back into the 2nd drop pretty well

good editing

again :P
as I said! Forthcoming on Unjustified Records, along Inferno, This Sound and Wrath Arrows... 4 song Debut EP.
Big ups for the Unjust crew and the support I'm now having from all the people around here =)

Zeal: "yeah definately needed more bass, and I made it come up... that was a very early version ;)--- tweaked bass as F... :teeth:"

check the trailer with the final versions here:
http://soundcloud.com/unjustifiedrecords/neomind-the-awakening-ep-trailer

Thanks everyone for the kind feedback! :)

Back
Top Bottom