Darkstep -> Sensimo - Pi-FX

If I'm honest it's a little too dark for me, and I like dark stuff lol! It sounded (in my head) like everything was coming together in a big dark mess in the midrange area!

For peeps that love the gritty dark stuff then I'm sure this is bangin!!!

Thanks everybody for the nice and fast feedback , I really appreciate it !

If I'm honest it's a little too dark for me, and I like dark stuff lol! It sounded (in my head) like everything was coming together in a big dark mess in the midrange area!

this is one of the comments I was waiting for, I was not sure if I pushed the dark sounds too far.. if more people agree on this I will have to fix this, I don't want it to sound too messy :)

Take what I say with a pinch of salt. Usually what I'm not keen on everyone else loves, and what I like others tend to veer away from..... Just the way I am I guess!

it can never be to dark bro
like the track-would like to hear that amen a little less-maybe cut the decay or drop in volume or a filter
like the sound of that bass - maybe try and roll the snare a bit more too
good stuff though mang
keep em coming
ez

Dark and dirty, one itty bitty thing tho...
Those percussions that you have echoing or whatever right at the beginning, should prolly be longer or something. It just randomly cuts out, but if you made it smoother it'd make the ambience, more ambienc-y. At least for me.

But sick track, heavier than metal :)

i also think its a bit messy (eaven that this tipe of dnb usually is, so it makes it quite hard to produce) but i like it anyway. cheers

Intro is gross... me likey.

That vocal needs to be HPed a bit imo (you pitched it down didn't you, hehe).. there's too much low end in it... it'd be more intelligible.

The Drop is ruthless but something is amiss in the Mix. That constant KD perhaps? Something is robbing your 150-300 range it sounds like and it's muddying things up. Ah.. upon listening to the 2nd drop, it sounds like your Sub is what's causing it... what is that thing covering? Lol, 30-400?

The second Brkdwn is brilliant.... I love the eerieness of it... it sounds evil.

Mixdown issues aside, this is solid work - dark, interesting, and hard pounding.

:melike:

Mate that's sick, lovin' your styles mate. Caught some of your other stuff with the Jungle vibes and this is dope too. DL'd it, might play it on my radio show soon.

Thanks for all the tips and comments !
Indeed, I have to fix that vocal..
To Protoplasym ; I always like your comments , verry precise when it comes to critcics and enthousiast when it comes to compliments.. :)
and to Furious Styles ; let me know when you play(that would be really cool if you do it, can you give me the link to your show? ) it and thanks for checking out my other stuff to :)

Back
Top Bottom