@darkist

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
Thanks for your comments mate.
Sorry if i didnt comment on rise up. Pretty sure i did, anyway...
Mate! I love this tune. Think you have mastered dubstep for sure. I was at a night not long ago that had an hours dubstep set. I remember saying to my cousin that your tunes would have worked nicely there. My cousin likes your tunes too.
I love dubstep but i know many don't get it. The dynamics of the bass are awesome.
I get bored with making dnb. Think i prefere other genres to produce, think they allow for more artistic license.
Don't have any tech advice cos you don't need it.
Personal preference-wise, i like the whole tune. Would love to know how you get such great bass sounds.
Not been on here for a while and have been busy trying to get more work.
Big up fella.
:rambo::miss_rep:

just noticed your other tune. come follow me. What a bellend!!!!! Listening now.
like the cops siren. Bass is a similar sound to rise up, like it!
Very atmosheric and menacing. Def rekon your tunes would work well in movie soundtracks.
Only critique is that the talking sample is not very menacing for such a menacing sounding tune. Personal pref tho mate.
Drums are fairly cool. Think maybe you could throw in a few hyper rolls. Real quick kick rolls sound pretty nasty if done well. Bit like those fast techno rolls.
(just an idea tho)
Don't like criticising your tunes, nothing ever wrong with em. Just feel like i should offer summink.
Peace fella

Back
Top Bottom