Darkist - Dubstep - Its almost time

dar kist

KYRO
VIP Junglist
sup peps, its been ages since i put a track up here,

Its almost time

have a gander at this track, decided to go a bit more melodic than i would normally go, it has a loykey trance feel to it. its still in the early stages of development.

also this is the first track ive done since i got my krk 8's so thinks could sound a bit off as i get used to useing them.

any feedback would be like receiving little pots of gold..

peace

Last edited:
hey man. like the pads and the reecey thing b4 the drops nice.
with the intro drums i think the sweep into the snare needs to be cut at the same freq?
sounds too standalone. like the beat, laid back style. the high melodic lfo thing sounds quite loud tho. cool that this is only in early stages of development cos its soundin real nice (y)

got realy pissed off coz someone had posted a tune on ur page that was playing at the same time and it took me ages to find it haha..

the beat sounds really nice. i really like the way that reece notes hit. the melody is quite simple yet its really progressive, its kinda trippy man!

thanks for the feedback, it is a more laid back approach than i would usually go for, im in the process of changing the main synth a bit at the mo, and a few other minors,

I'm trying to figure out why in the world you're calling this, "dubstep"... this is Breakbeat.

jesus christ... I just figured out it was a track someone had posted to your page... that is THE most annoying shit, go to listen to someones track on their Myspace page and you have to spend 5 mins looking for some other random track playing.
:twisted::D

Lol, anyway I digress:

I still wouldn't call this, "dubstep" at all. Sounds like trancey Downtempo. I wish people would quit calling everything that's slow, "dubstep".

Chill tune, I like it... I'd speed it up a bit... it sounds like it's in the lower 130s... I'd jam it at 140 at a minimum. Personal preference n all.

Overall, it's nice, I'd add some big Pads to it and some kind of Political Vocal here and there.

:where'smyfeedback,biznatch,I'vegotsometracksposted:

cheers for the feedback, im not really sure how you can say this isnt dubstep, thats all i produce theres days, it is at 137bpm, dubstep is a very broad grene, this track is alot different from the others mind you.

im gana have to go see what this other choon is playing on my page......

Back
Top Bottom