Darkestral - All vinyl mix

Commander

VIP Junglist
A little mix i did for my personal collection. Always been a huge fan of Darkestral & so glad i picked these up on vinyl at the time as they seem to be quite rare these days. Mixed live in one take on 2 Technics 1210's and a Pioneer DJM400 mixer.
Amazing tunes from an amazing label and there are also tunes from other labels which i feel fit the mix.

Thank you all for the feedback and for taking the time to listen to this. As a thanks i will be posting 5 cd's of this mix to the first 5 messages in my inbox. These will be sent out in January (UK Only)

http://snd.sc/1bZsVZQ

Decorum - Sabre
Commanche - Instramental
Output 1-2 - Jonny L
The chamber - Instramental
Rogue - Instramental
Dead zone - Instramental
Detuned - Instramental & D Bridge
Pacific heights - Instramental
Sakura - Instramental
Matter of time - ASC
Photograph - Instramental
Translucent - Instramental & D Bridge
End credits - Instramental
Everything - Rockwell
Wonder where - D Bridge
Be true (Burial rmx) - Commix

Last edited:
Yes! Tracklist looks amazing! I've been loving Instramental's 170 bits for a while now. Will give this a listen very soon.

All over this one man, Darkestral is one of my fave labels by a mile.

Thanks man! Likewise hence recorded in wav onto cd in the car! All I need now is artwork for the cd! Much appreciate all the comments by everyone on here

Just got reminded of this via Urban Essence. Brilliant mix and full of things i hardly hear in mixes which is nice. Darkestral is an amazing label and its a shame it is no longer

Back
Top Bottom