Darker drum n bass

shakout

Alright guys,

My girlfriend has recently realised that she loves the darker side of d'n'b! We both go to raves every now and again but unlike a few years ago I don't know everything about the scene anymore. So what events are about that would rock her world for the night?

I'm from northampton but I'm thinking of taking her to the renegade hardware event down in Brighton on Friday 20th May. Would this do the job? And any other suggestions you might have too please.

Cheers lads

Alright guys,

My girlfriend has recently realised that she loves the darker side of d'n'b! We both go to raves every now and again but unlike a few years ago I don't know everything about the scene anymore. So what events are about that would rock her world for the night?

I'm from northampton but I'm thinking of taking her to the renegade hardware event down in Brighton on Friday 20th May. Would this do the job? And any other suggestions you might have too please.

Cheers lads

darkwise if your from northampton good luck pure jump up!!!... the darkest we had this year was friction/marcus intalex... if you like dark drums check out Metalheadz at cable this month or shogun at cable next month... critical nights are always good.. thats an end of june one at fabric london room 2 also Ram in june at fabric room 3 will be dark and spectrasoul and d bridge in room will be dark... Londons your best bet mate.. your not far from euston for the first train back to northampton either thats what ive done a few times

Cable in London is getting good shouts on here! Is there much of a difference in vibes between metalheadz and renegade hardware? And are the mc styles much different?

She loves the tunes off ed rush and opticals latest album travel the galaxy. So as it's a little suprise for her to shak out all night I don't wanna fuck up and take her to the wrong place.

Life club in Brighton with renegade hardware on Friday 20th may, has anyone ever been to this club? It's where she came from and would love a trip down there or...

Cable in London with metalheadz where we've been a few times this year (just to London not cable)...

But it's more down to the style of music than the location. Fuck it as long as its banging and the vibes are sweeeeeeeeeet!!

I appreciate the input dudes!

Back
Top Bottom