DnB Dark vibes...

great sound u got there, very psychedelic, like it! probly could do with more sub, and mayb a little more mid-range on sum of those wobbles, bring the filth out, great sound tho, diggin it!

great sound u got there, very psychedelic, like it! probly could do with more sub, and mayb a little more mid-range on sum of those wobbles, bring the filth out, great sound tho, diggin it!

Yeah... i've got that feeling.
But the reason why i didn't is cuz i wanted to be clean on the overall sound. I'm used to add too much noise on tracks. I will give a try to different freq splitting without add sub bass. I hope to don't bring too much rumble noise up.
Thanks for the reply, appreciated.

Yeah... i've got that feeling.
But the reason why i didn't is cuz i wanted to be clean on the overall sound. I'm used to add too much noise on tracks. I will give a try to different freq splitting without add sub bass. I hope to don't bring too much rumble noise up.
Thanks for the reply, appreciated.

dont need to alter the freq splitting, just a wide boost 800/1000hz or something will help

Thanks a lot Neo! :thumbsup:
I'm working for an improved version with an odd sub bass, little more distorcion on mid/high freq of whobble and light change on percussion level. Stay tuned!

---------- Post added at 03:49 ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 ----------

Version updated... The sub it's at low level in the mix, to don't squeez too much the punch of the track.
What do ya reckon?

Awesome!, I like the arrangement. I like all the fills and the fx, sound wicked. It's a cool tune man.

so, i can see that for many of you guys the track it's fine like this, but also some feedback suggest to add more sub... which is a real trouble. Cuz the track is in D#... and even adding a sine sub, that's gonna work on weird frequencies for a punchy sub. 75hz are shit to fit. The only result i get, it's to lose the dynamics of the track, especially drums.
I'm working on many tricks to get the best commitment between a nice sub and without lose too much dyn. on drums... not easy! i will post a different version soon.
Thanks for the feedback, all of you guys! :teeth:

If you find that your sub reduces punch in the master, try using multi-band compression and limiting, rather that single band, and dont over do it, mid-range can usually have more

Ok, here we go with the original version:

and this is the current version with more sub and different audio treatment:

Plz, any advice on which is better will be toptoptop!!!

---------- Post added at 18:31 ---------- Previous post was at 18:19 ----------

If you find that your sub reduces punch in the master, try using multi-band compression and limiting, rather that single band, and dont over do it, mid-range can usually have more
oh, i've just seen your reply... multiband compression... i forgot about that!!!:mad:
Well, i've followed basically a similar trick... I've put an eq and decreased the level of low freq(below 100hz) and high (15khz), before the compressor. Then decreased the treshold and increased the ratio of the comp. After that an eq to gain back the freq i've decreased. Following there's a limiter with relatively fast attack and decay with a treshold quite at the limits! :)
A dirty job, i know... but probably not bad result!
What do ya reckon?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom