Dark Twisty Synth Dancefloor Bizness

Howdy Paradigm X

Nice Dancefloor smasher if ever i heard one! :smash:

Bass is wicked, that bass at the end of the last bar is deeeeeeep! Big it up! :thumbsup:

Any chance of a higher audio? This would roll wicked in one of my sets! :chainsaw:

I got a tune up if you get a chance to check it - Ive also got a few mixes up as Jay Walker round these parts!

|Alright man,

nice mixes.

well like, dark n hard.

course you can have a hi q mixm what you want ? WAV hi Q mp3 ? let me know. U broadband ? Drop me an email at paradigmx@paradigmx.com

have a look at http:/www.anthrophone.com/paradigm as well, some more stuff, try the dark, out on vinyl, you mix yeah ?

like your tunes as well, like the speedy up slow down one.

nice on eman, spec

PDX

:)

:twisted:

whoodidklaww said:
Howdy Paradigm X

Nice Dancefloor smasher if ever i heard one! :smash:

Bass is wicked, that bass at the end of the last bar is deeeeeeep! Big it up! :thumbsup:

Any chance of a higher audio? This would roll wicked in one of my sets! :chainsaw:

I got a tune up if you get a chance to check it - Ive also got a few mixes up as Jay Walker round these parts!

Intro pads are freakin sick, what you make them with??? Your beats are tight, i like the way they're constantly changin too, kinda like tech itch styles... Intro's a nice length for mixing... Good amount of sound in there, not too little not too much... Bassline is tidy, it's got nice flow and a good forward motion... Phat fills at measure ends as well, this tracks got it all bud... well done
Maybe if you listen to other tunes on here and post comments more ppl will comment about this.. This is one of the best tracks i've heard on here honestly so post a few comments yourself and other people will be interested in your stuff and see what you have to offer... you got something goin here bro... If you got time, give my tracks a listen -
BeatMech 101 - Anything is Possible
BeatMech 101 - The Wrath
Cheers Mate, have a good one and keep bringin them stompers!!!!!
..JAISE...

feelin the intro for sure, love the vocals and the beat change up is excellent.
the break seems to come and go quickly, but the drop is sweet as, lovin the synthy , wobbly feel to it. at the 4min mark at the mo, wwoooo love the drum rolls they add a rolly fell to it, and the mix down is smooth as.
i sent ya email to see if i can get a nice copy of the tune :cool:
ez in 04

Alright dude.

If you like this one, check out

http://www.anthrophpne.com/paradigm

and try the dark and 2020v2

and the rest wtf ?

spec to yall

:beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers:

dj.jason said:
feelin the intro for sure, love the vocals and the beat change up is excellent.
the break seems to come and go quickly, but the drop is sweet as, lovin the synthy , wobbly feel to it. at the 4min mark at the mo, wwoooo love the drum rolls they add a rolly fell to it, and the mix down is smooth as.
i sent ya email to see if i can get a nice copy of the tune :cool:
ez in 04

hey thanx man, its all workin great

tha dark is absolute madness , i saw on your webpage that this has been released , is that right, id like to get it on vinyl for sure

and oh shit, the drop on 2020v2 is fukn stompin , man i got goosbumps, i dont really dig reggae vocals bt the vocals in this are mad. top notch work mate , you got some serious talent ben , is the download of this tune on the site your best quality one, cause im gonna play it out on sat night if thats ok with you.

nice work again ben ;)

DANCE FLOOR BOUNCY BIZZNESS its pretty propa
im feelin it man I guess you can call it a self tribute
track to yourserlf right?
Good work over all I just think that the drums need a bit more crispness to them but besides that its bangin !!

peep out my new tune when you get to it

THE SEARCH---> http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=7901

Much RESPECT.....

Back
Top Bottom