DnB dark themed drum and bass

its really good man

i think the atmosphere is great, drums are solid
mixing was good, bass was there etc. good job

only thing i can call ya out on would be that the arrangement was a lil repetitive (in the sense that the middle breakdown and 2nd drop didnt have any surprises)
not saying to go crazy but a lil variation or some different noises would have been nice

This is the first tune I have dared to upload
i also really like this attitude. i see dudes posting like 3 tunes a week on this forum and its annoying as hell. i think it shows as well because your tune sounds polished and complete and theirs dont

Thanks for the feedback. I have to agree on the arrangement part, I think I might make some changes when I find some time ;).

If this is your first tune you dare to upload I can tell you man that you'll be a complete genuine producer.
I've seen shit SO MUCH LESS good than this being released on BIG labels.
Nothing to say about variety nor production wise, you nailed it.

Only thing is I completely hate the fact of it being minimal and in the title saying dark, when it's ambiental mainly and I don't know why anybody on this forum posts darkstep or technoid or something more danceflooresque?? well... I'm derailing... sorry.

But seriously nice nice production keep on it!

This is a great sounding tune....I wouldn't worry about uploading if you pump out quality like this. Someone got some skills :)

Back
Top Bottom