Dark / Techy DnB

DJ_Prophet

hey everyone, iv recently bought some CD Decks - really bottom end models, numark NDX200's in case anyone is interested, and basically, i have a serious lack of tunage at the moment, i lost my entire music collection (about 300 gb) so i now have to do some serious digging to get the tunes i want, im really into dark electronic and techy drum n bass, iv run out of stuff to mix already and i want suggestions for sick artists in that sort of genre, stuff that i like along the same sort of lines would be Black sun empire, State of mind, Nero, Calyx & Teebee, that sort of vibe, if people could post up names of artists and specific tracks id really apprecciate it, thanking you all in advance...

Prophet

heheh imo nero does not fit in with those other artists what so ever!! nothin dark/tech about that stuff??

try these if you havnt already;

break
noisia
spor
phace
cern
optiv
mindscape
vicious circle
BTK

probably what youd call neurofunk/techstep, not sure if thats the stuff your after but its along the lines of Calyx/teebee and BSE.

yeh fair shout i spose nero doesnt fall into the dark techy category, however im also quite into melodic electronic stuff so it would come into that category, although if anyones heard the tune cant take it feat alaina they might agree that that is a little techy! cheers for the suggestions, i love spor and break etc but there are a few there iv not come across before, thanks for the suggestions lads il let you know when iv mixed em up! keep em coming btw

limewax, current value, n.phect.

also my mix is quite techy so have a listen to that and see if there's anything u like!

heheh imo nero does not fit in with those other artists what so ever!! nothin dark/tech about that stuff??

try these if you havnt already;

break
noisia
spor
phace
cern
optiv
mindscape
vicious circle
BTK

probably what youd call neurofunk/techstep, not sure if thats the stuff your after but its along the lines of Calyx/teebee and BSE.

This. All day...

Add Chris.Su & Trei to that list aswell

some of my fav's (prob some not too techy)

Counterstrike
Hive
Kryptic Minds And Leon Switch
Universal Project
Tech Itch
Magna Karta
Audio
The Sect
Raiden
Bad Company
Chase and Status (older stuff on Renegade Hardware and Bad Taste)
Prolix
Nero (check out the Requim ep)
Keaton
Concord Dawn
Catacomb
Cause 4 Concern
Future Signal
Psidream
Rawtekk
Evol Intent
Kemal
Maldini and Vegas
Silent Witness
Ewun
Gein
Machine Code
Mark Tailor
Maztek

Spectrasoul!!!!!! He is def up there, surprised no one has mentioned him. Some of commix's tunes too, otherwise everyone seems to have it covered.

Back
Top Bottom