Dark, rolling and quite pacey dnb: my new track 'Blight Drone' for your approval....

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by leweysham, Jan 2, 2010.

1. leweysham

leweysham New Member

Having read the post about people not posting feedback, I decided, as someone suggested, to put a bit of info about the track in the thread title. Anywayz hope it gets some feedback, nice one people. John.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UG9l0tziDc

2. Mr Fletch

Mr Fletch aka KRONIX

Re: Dark, rolling and quite pacey dnb: my new track 'Blight Drone' for your approval.

Drums seem a little "safe" to me, and the bass could do with a little more power and defanition!

apart from that though, it's got good potential.

3. Jolly Jumpa

Jolly Jumpa Dj Synergex

Re: Dark, rolling and quite pacey dnb: my new track 'Blight Drone' for your approval.

Took a listen, and drums need a little umph behind them, and there seems that there's something missing from it... can't tell what it is, but just something. Other than that, decent track. Practise the right thing and you'll get far :p
    Keep it up
    Steve

4. Kibon

Kibon Blaze It Down !

I really like the main idea of the track but it needs to be filled up a lot more; maybe layer more high-hats and misc elements, layer some extra breaks here and there, some more fx sounds? etc...
    big up !

5. T-L

T-L Keepin it pimpin Baby!!

this has great potential, but it sounds like somethings missing. no clue what tho. keep playing with it, maybe automate the cutoff on that bass thing so it moves a lil more. Nice one, big up and keep werkin bro.