Dark Rollers?

calvinr

BaneMusic
ez peeps, looking to explore into the dark rolling tech and neuro dnb but needing some tips, I use reason and im familiar wi producing jump up, needing help with the synths, wobbles, and bass for dark rollers any ideas. safe

i know hes very weird and such but some tips i found are on this video right here

for some neuro synths heres something

after he teaches the basis of the synth he goes through how to get it growling.

hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah that second link is very important. lokki tutorial helped me understand reeces and THOR a great deal. really helps creating a neuro sound :)

if you are looking for rex loops in that category check out BHK sample pack, there are some very useful CM magazine issues also that can help :)

Hah i just sat and watched lokki's tutorial and wrote everything down whilst converting the instructions to cubase and plugins
Admittedly its pretty epic and i cant wait to give it a try when i get home after work later =D
Good job i looked into this thread as i was just about to post lokki's tutorial lol

i didnt watch the tutorials. but for neuro reece bass resampling and cutting up the riff and rearranging it over and over again is pretty much essential. think i should watch the tutorials?

Back
Top Bottom