dark roller...................Impact- introspekt

That breakdown is big! But then when it drops it sounds a bit muffled I think. Especially the bass, its pretty hard to distinguish it very clearly. With a bit of work this could be a serious tune though!

muffled? what are you listening on?
I dont hear muffled anything on my setup or monitors..
There's enough sub bass there to rupture an elephant though...

nice track man!

i think the muffledness is very slightly over enthusiastic compression, but its not a major issue from what I can hear, a new master may help, nice work neways, *clicks Like*

well it would be if there was any comp on there.. ;)
I think I know which bit you mean- Its a low bass layer thats heavily filtered on purpose to give it that kind of nightmare feel.. where its there.. but you cant tell exactly what it is..
If its not that- then dunno.

I guess i need to cater for people without accurate monitors ;)

well it would be if there was any comp on there.. ;)
I think I know which bit you mean- Its a low bass layer thats heavily filtered on purpose to give it that kind of nightmare feel.. where its there.. but you cant tell exactly what it is..
If its not that- then dunno.

I guess i need to cater for people without accurate monitors ;)

it could be that it needs a little compression, no compression on the bass at all? to me it sounds like there is something around 200hz pulling things back, but its not very significant

yep, my speakers are very shit, but they show up allot of detail, which makes most things sound dodgy unless the production is perfect, NS10 syndrome, i spend allot (most...all...) of time pissed off at my production lol

always worth getting lots of refrences from diffrent speakers, still a good track tho!

Well im still learning so thanks for pointing out the rough area to look into..
(my monitors are the successor to the NS10's- the HS80's! :) )

Back
Top Bottom