Dark Neuro type of track

I like the snare in the intro, it got a unique sound but still hits pretty hard.
Basses are pretty nice but I'd leave some more gaps in the pattern, which makes the bass more impressive when it does hit.
Breaks are great when they come in... also the 303 which comes in later is a nice variation on the genre, I'd make it a bigger feature in the track, maybe call and response with the main bass...

Transition into the second build is a bit lazy weak but second drop I love the rhythms. Mix isn't the most clear but you're making it hard for yourself by arranging lots of elements on top of each other which makes it very hard to mix.

I like the snare in the intro, it got a unique sound but still hits pretty hard.
Basses are pretty nice but I'd leave some more gaps in the pattern, which makes the bass more impressive when it does hit.
Breaks are great when they come in... also the 303 which comes in later is a nice variation on the genre, I'd make it a bigger feature in the track, maybe call and response with the main bass...

Transition into the second build is a bit lazy weak but second drop I love the rhythms. Mix isn't the most clear but you're making it hard for yourself by arranging lots of elements on top of each other which makes it very hard to mix.

Thank you very much for the honest opinion! objectively speaking, I totally agree with you about Bass break and structures.
and yes, I agree that subtraction is needed now...

Thank you!

Is it possible the snare is panned hard to the left? Unique concept though!

Well, i alway set my snares to the center. I think
Sick tune I really like this. The only thing for me is I think the mixdown/master could be improved to get the sounds sitting a bit more clear and tight, but the amount of elements I can hear you've done quite an admirable job so far. Nice one ^.^

Thank you! Yes, i need to subtract a few unwanted sound and mix it again :))) Really wanted some opinion from people, so that i won't get stuck.
Thank you a lot.

Back
Top Bottom