Dark & heavy neurofunk! Brand new track absolute banger

maybe put just a very tiny amount of reverb on the mainsnare, it feels a bit short and abrupt for me, is obviously preference hough

^Now why didn't I think o' that xD.

Well onto the song; very clean, and good beat. Agreed w/ everyone on the drum distort tho, for me there's a detached feeling for the layer that comes up around the top of the break once the main beat starts, at the end of each bar.

Can't tell if it's a resonance thing, a volume thing or a mixture of the two, but that layered break on top just sounds kinda detached. Just tame it in some maybe, even dirty up some parts of it for some wild texture.

A big tune nonetheless!

Big tune indeed. Personally I would have different drums for the intro, or just some percussion. It would make the drop onwards even more hard hitting than it already is.

Like most people have mentioned, after the drop it distorts a fair bit. But its an angry track, so I guess there no point being light n fluffy. It def feels like it loses its flow after a couple of minutes. I see you tried to add variation by doing some drum edits, but think it would be better if you added some SFX and give the bass a chop or some variation

Back
Top Bottom