Dark Drumstep

You must throw up about 3 tracks a day here man.......Damn! Slow it down and spend a little more time on structure and mixdown of each track.

i don't even post here every day! jeeeeeez.

i have worked on structure and mixdown, the reason i post it is because this is a feedback forum! if i finish the track without getting others opinions then there's no point posting it

All I was trying to say is that you have a high turnaround for tracks. And I think you should spend more time focusing on the structure and mix down of your tracks. That is my feedback for you. I don't know why you are getting all stressed by it?!

stressed? all i said was "jeeeeeez" because you made a massive exaggeration there, 3 tracks a day when i post maybe 2 a week.

i get your feedback but you said it in a rather abrupt way, but nevermind

whats your issue? "touchy sensitive souls" - i think thats you judging by your posts. i don't let people on the internet bother me lol!!!!!!

Right, I'm gonna try and clear this up.

You must throw up about 3 tracks a day here man.......Damn! Slow it down and spend a little more time on structure and mixdown of each track.

Comedic sarcasm, it wasn't meant harshly, it wasn't meant to be abrupt, or hurt you in any way, I was merely pointing out your high turnover. Period!

All I was trying to say is that you have a high turnaround for tracks. And I think you should spend more time focusing on the structure and mix down of your tracks. That is my feedback for you. I don't know why you are getting all stressed by it?!

Again, this was my feedback, your track sounds like it could have a better mixdown, as it sounds quite muddy. If you're pushing out 2 a week then maybe you could spend more time on maybe one track a week to get it sounding fuller and cleaner. I said you were stressing because of the way you replied, I apologise if I misinterpreted that.

fuck me there's a lot of you touchy sensitive souls around here recently.

Again, sarcasm because you sounded a little butthurt by my comments! (Also just to point out, this last part is also a bit of lighthearted banter, just incase you missed it)

So to recap, I think you took my 1st comment far too seriously, and that's probably my fault for not explaining myself properly, or using the correct grammar and punctuation to emphasize that fact. In future I will only give precise feedback without trying to get personality involved ;) (yes, again)

Last edited:
ok this is clearly just a case of each of us not coming across the right way because we're typing on the internet so all good. and i am pretty butt-hurt so i'm booking an appointment at the doctors to get checked. might need a few stitches but i'll be ok mate.

- - - Updated - - -

Dramaaaaaaa!

For the tune... I think it could do with a bit more variety. Maybe drop out that "wapp" sound for some sections... Maybe bring in a different lead n' such.

cheers i'll look into that on next version

Back
Top Bottom