Dark drum n bass

techz more aggresive. dark is like the old hysteria stuff back in the day with mc'z like palma trigga spyda (b4 tarantula's success) the bass etc...

:lighter::lighter::lighter:

its nothing to do with the mc's its all down to the tunes, its the tunes that are dark

so you sayin you cant get dark stuff nowadays if your sayin its old hysteria

times change

i dunno wot every1 else's defintion of dark is but personally, i like my dark dnb 2 b disgustingly techy with lots of synths. doesn't HAVE 2 b ridiculously fast tho....break does some fucking nice dark tunes. then again u could go even darker and get in2 a bit of kryptic minds and leon switch. its all dark really just depends if u want it dark, or just evil. anyway, heres a link 2 a sick studio mix by Shull called 'essential arts of peace'. check it out....really nice deep and dark set with some techy rollers...

https://hightimes.gtown.de/2008/02/29/shull-essential-arts-of-peace/

let me know wot u think

its nothing to do with the mc's its all down to the tunes, its the tunes that are dark

so you sayin you cant get dark stuff nowadays if your sayin its old hysteria

times change

Im not only sayin about the mc'z they added a extra level to It but my Idea of dark is not a set full of fuckin' tear out techy shit its a heavy moody rollin' mix put together by a propa selecta with an ear for attitude not musical tantrums haha....rude boy shit.:finger2:

I know what people are saying about ‘dark’ and Hysteria etc etc … . but im pretty sure this thread was set up to find dark mixes and producers not the fact the rude boys mc’s chatting about being ‘all hard n that’ over some slightly moody beats.

Ive always refered to the dark styles like Hardware, Tech Itch, Freak etc as dark.. so has everyone I’ve known for years and years. The music is dark becuase that is what it is…dark, moody, hard..etc etc

In which case …

Look for sets from Tech Itch, Dylan, Keaton, Counterstrike,Kryptic Minds, Noisia, Amit, Telemetrik etc etc all are wicked dark producers and DJ’s worth hunting down.

And yes jump up is not dark……. a bit aggy sometimes, and aggressive but I’d never refer to it as dark… lol. Hazard aint dark my friends!

[/QUOTE]
And yes jump up is not dark……. a bit aggy sometimes, and aggressive but I’d never refer to it as dark… lol. Hazard aint dark my friends![/QUOTE]

Neva said it was dark just not gay:finger2:asshole haha only messin

has any1 got any setz ov sum big nice dark dnb????
aint herd much ov it but im into it at the min
PEACE!

HERE YOU GO BRO

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD MIX

Tracklisting....

rockCDCOVER.jpg

Starts off dark and moves onto a few grimey slices of jump-up.

Back
Top Bottom