[Dark Drum & Bass] Scrapped - Koronis 158!

pure violence bro!!!! cant say nothing bad about it....keep it up :)

edit: get ur shit together and do more stuff like this instead of that house thing u got going on :) , liked and followed!

Last edited:
pure violence bro!!!! cant say nothing bad about it....keep it up :)

edit: get ur shit together and do more stuff like this instead of that house thing u got going on :) , liked and followed!

Haha Thanks man! Definitely bro. I enjoy doing this dark dnb stuff. It's more time consuming but it really is the next level when it comes to sound design and over production complexity.

lmao!! I bounce around heaps man. I don't know what my style is hence why it's all over the place. I am definitely going to make more dark drum & bass though. It was a big part of what got me into electronic music!

Nice track man. Every element fits together well and it's mixed proper. Looking forward to more.

Thanks mason! Awesome to hear man. I find fitting everything and getting a good flow to be the most satisfying thing when it comes to all the craziness.

Legend bro, appreciate it!

Holy shit, the way you work those FX is masterful.
If your happy with it then really there's not much else to do other then a bit more mastering (but really you could master forever on a track and it could still be better). Love it!

Last edited:
Holy shit, the way you work those FX is masterful.
If your happy with it then really there's not much else to do other then a bit more mastering (but really you could master forever on a track and it could still be better). Love it!

haha thanks man!! Yea, There are only really little changes that I would do to a few sounds.
After looking at 170+ tracks I definitely neglected the mix lol. I'm pretty keen to get it professionally done though.

Legend!

this is really good man, the only thing i would maybe change is extend the first drop a bit. but good work man this is a really nice tune.

Thanks for listening grorse!! Ahh yea, It's pretty short so If I extended it I think it would work out well.

Cheers for the feedback man!

Well, if you aren't yet signed and you want to get signed, I guess make the bit after it drops longer.
It's easy to get lost in awesome creepy build ups and drops, then have people dancing for 30s before you do it again.

It's a bit silly asking for advice though, cause I don't think anyone on here could tell you anything about this track- sounds like you're not short of ideas.

Well, if you aren't yet signed and you want to get signed, I guess make the bit after it drops longer.
It's easy to get lost in awesome creepy build ups and drops, then have people dancing for 30s before you do it again.

It's a bit silly asking for advice though, cause I don't think anyone on here could tell you anything about this track- sounds like you're not short of ideas.

Fair call. I know what you mean, It's incredibly short and I definitely would want to make it longer in the 2nd edit.

You could say it's silly but I've heard what goes on here on these boards and there are some talented producers. I take criticism and feedback from everyone because I don't believe just listening to other producers is a good idea.
Understanding how the song is interpreted by listeners and producers can take your productions to a new level :P

Haha thanks for listening though, I appreciate the advice with the track length. I've been getting the same thing from many different people.

Peace :)

Back
Top Bottom