Dark drum and bass, Neomind

sounds pretty good. really nice amount of variety in there. a track like this can get really stale and/or overwhelming if you hammer on one section too long, but i think you got it right here.

This shit really hurts my ears. It's really heavy as fuck. Not my style at all, I have trouble understanding how it all fits together musically, but I understand that some people love this style, which I appreciate. I just cant look past the fact that to my ears it sounds like loads of noise all thrown together randomly. (I know it isnt, but my brain cannot comprehend that, sorry)

This shit really hurts my ears. It's really heavy as fuck. Not my style at all, I have trouble understanding how it all fits together musically, but I understand that some people love this style, which I appreciate. I just cant look past the fact that to my ears it sounds like loads of noise all thrown together randomly. (I know it isnt, but my brain cannot comprehend that, sorry)

I would encourage you to do a track of this style.
As stated in too many other forums, this style of drum and bass is one of the hardest things to make, you have to put TOO MUCH love/hate into every second, is it's a constant changing music and it has to be rythmic as f*ck.
but hey, thanks for your feedback!!

neomind, I wasn't trying to be negative toward you, it's merely my brain cannot compute the harshness of this style of drum and bass. I'm not in any way saying it's easy to make or rubbish etc. And I apologise if it came across that way

mentttaaaal track.
very heavy indeed.
fuck knows how i wud dance to this. or mix two tracks of this type together.. if i ever need some village burning and raping music though i think it fits the bill well.
well done man heavy track!

Not my regular listen, but I don't mind a bit either.

It did seem a bit bright, first listen. That high end on the distortion....? (salt)

I like the breakdown, bit of dark ambience.

Drums sound good.

Nice.

neomind, I wasn't trying to be negative toward you, it's merely my brain cannot compute the harshness of this style of drum and bass. I'm not in any way saying it's easy to make or rubbish etc. And I apologise if it came across that way

thanks for clarifying but wasn't needed at all :) I sincerely really apreciate to have feedback from people like you.
just wanted to take you to the darkside by trying to make you do a dark track ;) lol

thanks!

mentttaaaal track.
very heavy indeed.
fuck knows how i wud dance to this. or mix two tracks of this type together.. if i ever need some village burning and raping music though i think it fits the bill well.
well done man heavy track!

it's not finished yet :)
i lol'ed hard at the if i ever need some village burning and raping music though i think it fits the bill well.

Thanks to everyone for the feedback, feel free to PM me for feedback to your tracks.

its a bit nasty sounding on the ears to me

the drum editing is kool, an tell you have put a lot of time into that

the sound is a bit thing really atm, doesnt sound like tis got too much weight behind it

Really needs a cleaner more crisp sound to make it work how it should do

not bad though matey, i think it could do with a more distinct hook in the tune too

its a bit nasty sounding on the ears to me

the drum editing is kool, an tell you have put a lot of time into that

the sound is a bit thing really atm, doesnt sound like tis got too much weight behind it

Really needs a cleaner more crisp sound to make it work how it should do

not bad though matey, i think it could do with a more distinct hook in the tune too

yep man, give me some more time, this actually is just a raw idea of what I'm pointing too, have been so busy with university and I will be untill next weekend...
cheers, and thanks for the feedback

Kool didnt realised was unfinished....

Look forward to hearing the final ;)

almost finished, I think it needs a better mixdown, I'll let you judge =)
I'm not too happy with the final result, not to happy actually, but stills the best job done to date.

Feedback really apreciated ;)

Back
Top Bottom