Dark Drum and Bass - A New Talent

Any track really. They are all new tracks to soundcloud and the drum and bass loving puvlic.

Dark times was made in 2007.

Try Mid Week Beak - 4th track down. One of my most recent.

Quite simple, but affective i think.... each to there own.

Emmeeji

you can definitely hear the progression in your skills from the earlier stuff - maybe have the earlier stuff at the bottom so people hear your newer stuff first, people may not have time to listen to them all and will naturally got to the first one. Anyways mid week break is nice very clean production, would maybe have liked a few more pads or the pads to have lasted throughout the tune to make it slightly more intricate but bar that its a very solid tune!

i like all 4 tracks, the style is right down my street, i know what rich is sayin about the pads, i did feel that every track was missing something and i think that may be pads or sommat. my be just have them progress throughout the tracks rather than disappear.
again, production quality is top notch imo. look forward to hearin more.

Thanks for the comments guys, rob your tunes are right down my street as well ! You like those amens bro !!

Loads of fresh tunes out in a few days... keep em peeled. Lets share soundcloud comments bro... when you get a mo ;).. and likewise

..]

same to all of you

Really liking Dark Times. Not that I don't like your other tunes, I do like them too, but Dark Times really stands out for me. Probably because of the way you used amens.

not bad sounds really flat though, I think you need to layer more kicks & snares to make ur amens way fuller, IMO , + u need more variation every 16 or 32 bars sounds really repetitive IMO

but over all not bad just keep @ it m8

cheers

Ruthless

what are u writing with?

Back
Top Bottom