Dark DnB Recommendations

dasgetier

Hello, Im new here.
I am searching DnB Artists which sound hard, evil, dark, and aggressive.But Im not searching the "noisy stuff": It should still have skill & soul.
So far, I like Noisia,Black Sun Empire and some Pendulum
(Maybe this might help if u dont know what I mean)

dear limbo, I dont want to be impolite, but your youtube link is exactly what I would call "noisy stuff". it sounds monotonous and cheasy...sry^^

Ewun
Spor
Dom and Roland
Gridlok
Dieselboy
Current Value
Donny
The Upbeats
Evol Intent
Chris Renegade
Apex

I'm not really into much of this stuff, but those are some that I know - hope it helps.

Labels:

Lifted Music
Barcode
Renegade Hardware
Offkey
Freak
Reapa
Syndrome Audio
Vision
Celsius
Subtitles
BSE

Last edited:
Come one peeps... if he likes people like Black Sun Empire.... then hes gonna wonna check out people like:

Corrupt Souls
Telemetrik
Rob F
Kemal
Apex
Ancronix
Nocturnal
Prolix
Axiom
Rregula
Concord Dawn <--- look for the tracks they've done with other people... theres one they done with Black Sun thats fukin sick!

All of the above is what your looking for... what alot of people have been suggesting may be a bit tooo dark and glitchy for you... but check these out and let me know if you like them bro....

it's nice you mentioned telemetrik
his album is amazing

i very much agree mate.... My Lightyear eps in my opinion are the best releases dnb has seen for many years..... its a pitty its come out in a time where the majority of dnb listeners are into Jump-Up....

If you like Telemetrik have a look at Corrupt Souls bro.... if you didnt know already... Telemetrik is from Corrupt Souls. Also the other guy in Corrupt Souls is a guy called "impulse" and also produces with Rob F under the name of "Sinthetix"

i very much agree mate.... My Lightyear eps in my opinion are the best releases dnb has seen for many years..... its a pitty its come out in a time where the majority of dnb listeners are into Jump-Up....

If you like Telemetrik have a look at Corrupt Souls bro.... if you didnt know already... Telemetrik is from Corrupt Souls. Also the other guy in Corrupt Souls is a guy called "impulse" and also produces with Rob F under the name of "Sinthetix"

Corrupt Souls - Wounds & Plaster on the Preist & The Beast EP on Freak! :sick:

http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/deck?track=FREAK022-a

Back
Top Bottom