dark dnb, HACKERS, Neomind

sounds like something id be into 2 years ago.. or maybe after enough redbull vodkas. :P

its cool man. i reckon a half time bit before the 2nd drop would really switch things up and make a real good impact when it drops in full force again. not sure about the intro+breakdown pads+atmospherics.. doesnt really seem to fit the tune very well? but maybe thats what you intended. personally i would be laying some minor, moody, dark notes down.

drums sound good. think the sub needs to come up more though.

Sick track man ! I really like the snare you've used, I tried to create a simular sounding snare a lot of times.. you mind if I ask how you did ? or do you have one sampled snare?
Indeed, the sub should come trough the mix a bit more..
big up !

Good work man. I like how even when it could be getting a bit hectic, with that distortion heavy, wall of sound, actually all the layers are still sitting nice and clear underneath.

Good work man. I like how even when it could be getting a bit hectic, with that distortion heavy, wall of sound, actually all the layers are still sitting nice and clear underneath.

thanks, this reply refuses my main fears. I was a bit afraid that only me, the creator could distinguis between all the elements in the song. I can easily but didn't really know if someone else could.
Thanks, really apreciate it =)

---------- Post added at 22:56 ---------- Previous post was at 22:52 ----------

Sick track man ! I really like the snare you've used, I tried to create a simular sounding snare a lot of times.. you mind if I ask how you did ? or do you have one sampled snare?
Indeed, the sub should come trough the mix a bit more..
big up !

about the snare. It's 2 snares I got from my samples collection (samples I made myself). I think it comes from the metallic snares pack after fucking it up as much as I could.
Anyway there's 2 ways of obtaining this kind of snares:
one is layering a crash cymbal with a "long" snare, and EQ these to taste.

Another way is to get the right sample and add a layer of distortion (a separate channel of very fuzzy distortion). This, in my case, gives the snare a very hearable sound and still have the main punchyness and feeling of the snare.

"or maybe after enough redbull vodkas. :P" - yeah, I couldn't agree more :D

I would love to hear such a track at a party and let all my aggressiveness consume me :D Nice beats and snares. However, I think that you should have introduced more varieties of the sounds you have used as some parts of the track are too repetative. Still, the track rocks my head off!

I think that you should have introduced more varieties of the sounds you have used as some parts of the track are too repetative.
What!? :smashed:
I guess you didn't hear the full song carefully. hahaha I never repeat the same more than 4 bars except for the intros! self imposed rule. HM! :mad:

hahaha Thanks for the feedback anyway. If you think it's repetitive, then it's repetitive for you ;)

Back
Top Bottom