dark dnb, HACKERS, Neomind

sounds like something id be into 2 years ago.. or maybe after enough redbull vodkas. :p

its cool man. i reckon a half time bit before the 2nd drop would really switch things up and make a real good impact when it drops in full force again. not sure about the intro+breakdown pads+atmospherics.. doesnt really seem to fit the tune very well? but maybe thats what you intended. personally i would be laying some minor, moody, dark notes down.

drums sound good. think the sub needs to come up more though.

Kibon

Blaze It Down !
VIP Junglist
Sick track man ! I really like the snare you've used, I tried to create a simular sounding snare a lot of times.. you mind if I ask how you did ? or do you have one sampled snare?
Indeed, the sub should come trough the mix a bit more..
big up !

subprime

Dysjoint
VIP Junglist
Good work man. I like how even when it could be getting a bit hectic, with that distortion heavy, wall of sound, actually all the layers are still sitting nice and clear underneath.

Neomind

Too many skulls!">:O
VIP Junglist
Good work man. I like how even when it could be getting a bit hectic, with that distortion heavy, wall of sound, actually all the layers are still sitting nice and clear underneath.
thanks, this reply refuses my main fears. I was a bit afraid that only me, the creator could distinguis between all the elements in the song. I can easily but didn't really know if someone else could.
Thanks, really apreciate it =)

---------- Post added at 22:56 ---------- Previous post was at 22:52 ----------

Sick track man ! I really like the snare you've used, I tried to create a simular sounding snare a lot of times.. you mind if I ask how you did ? or do you have one sampled snare?
Indeed, the sub should come trough the mix a bit more..
big up !
about the snare. It's 2 snares I got from my samples collection (samples I made myself). I think it comes from the metallic snares pack after fucking it up as much as I could.
Anyway there's 2 ways of obtaining this kind of snares:
one is layering a crash cymbal with a "long" snare, and EQ these to taste.

Another way is to get the right sample and add a layer of distortion (a separate channel of very fuzzy distortion). This, in my case, gives the snare a very hearable sound and still have the main punchyness and feeling of the snare.

"or maybe after enough redbull vodkas. :p" - yeah, I couldn't agree more :D

I would love to hear such a track at a party and let all my aggressiveness consume me :D Nice beats and snares. However, I think that you should have introduced more varieties of the sounds you have used as some parts of the track are too repetative. Still, the track rocks my head off!

Neomind

Too many skulls!">:O
VIP Junglist
I think that you should have introduced more varieties of the sounds you have used as some parts of the track are too repetative.
What!? :smashed:
I guess you didn't hear the full song carefully. hahaha I never repeat the same more than 4 bars except for the intros! self imposed rule. HM! :mad:

hahaha Thanks for the feedback anyway. If you think it's repetitive, then it's repetitive for you ;)