DnB Dark & Desolate Production Competition Samples [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That seems unusual. Is there any duplication through sends? What DAW are you using?

Cubase Pro... damn Kontakt created 48 lanes on each of eth 4 instances when I was working out how to use the darn thing...that probably don't help.. Method was lacking only pure stupidity and 25-30 hours. hopefully it gives you all a good laugh. Certainly I have learnt a shitload, watched "your mix sucks 1-9 " ..really like that guy. Didn't get around to learning side chaining, or side eqing this time.

I'll return to this track in a month or so, export each element with eq off , and then try again after normalising each lane separately. Fucking ears are ringing now..I know I stood next to eth end sound system for 8 hours every time I went now :) I am sure there will be plenty of time to discuss stuff on Prod forum in a week or 2..decompression time

Oh and if you really want to piss on your own chips, put a Break or Dillinja track into your comparison ref track... sandcastle kicked over, face pissed in, go home crying to mom :teeth:

Oh and if you really want to piss on your own chips, put a Break or Dillinja track into your comparison ref track... sandcastle kicked over, face pissed in, go home crying to mom :teeth:
:D Yes it takes a lot of practise and skill to get near those guys.

It’s boring but keeping your projects organised is essential in my opinion to getting good results.

Learn from each project and move on to something better

HEY NOW!

Please PM me the PRIVATE LINKS for your DOWNLOAD-ENABLED tracks on SoundCloud. I've got a whole bunch of entries that are not download-enabled!! Also a bunch of you didn't send me the private links, so i can't access your private file.

To share a private track with someone: Go to your track on soundcloud, click "Share" then copy the Private Link and PM it to me.

To download-enable your track: Click "edit" for your track. Under "Permissions" click enable Direct Download.

If you already sent me a PM with your track, but it isn't download enabled, don't stress, i'll still accept the submission if you don't see this until tomorrow. Just make sure you download-enable it as soon as you see this.

HEY NOW!

Please PM me the PRIVATE LINKS for your DOWNLOAD-ENABLED tracks on SoundCloud. I've got a whole bunch of entries that are not download-enabled!! Also a bunch of you didn't send me the private links, so i can't access your private file.

To share a private track with someone: Go to your track on soundcloud, click "Share" then copy the Private Link and PM it to me.

To download-enable your track: Click "edit" for your track. Under "Permissions" click enable Direct Download.

If you already sent me a PM with your track, but it isn't download enabled, don't stress, i'll still accept the submission if you don't see this until tomorrow. Just make sure you download-enable it as soon as you see this.

I noticed that when I pasted my private link into the chat editor, it converted it to the public link, somehow. I had to insert it as a hyperlink to get it to work.

I noticed that when I pasted my private link into the chat editor, it converted it to the public link, somehow. I had to insert it as a hyperlink to get it to work.
Just figured this out. I wasnt smart enough to add hyperlink. I ended up adding a random space in the link

Oh so that's what it is. I was wondering why it wasn't working. Thanks :)

This seems to be an issue for everyone :/ weird as fuck.

FOR SOME STRANGE REASON, WHEN YOU COPY A PRIVE SOUNDCLOUD LINK TO OUR SITE, IT CONVERTS IT TO THE PUBLIC LINK. PLEASE INSERT A HYPERLINK IN YOUR MESSAGE TO ME WITH THE PRIVATE URL.
Sorry for the inconvenience guys, i didn't see this one coming.

Copy that Private Link and make a HYPERLINK to it in your private message to me.

Brand new to the forum. I only saw this comp end of last week so had to make something in a few days. Happy with the result though.

Good luck everyone

welcome to the forum Wray! I hope you had fun.

So just so everyone knows:

there are 3 judges. we are all going to rate your tracks based on the criteria in the 1st post independently. We're then going to average out the 3 scores and declare a winner. Give us a couple weeks.

Thank you everyone for participating! Good luck to all of you!

12 submissions received and uploaded. Submissions are now officially closed.

Edit: "now", not "not"

Last edited:
This resource has been removed and is no longer available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom