DnB Dark & Desolate Production Competition Samples [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep trying to go to my dark and desolate place. Then I modify a sample and it brings a smile to my face.

Then I have to remind myself to knock it off! This is Dark AND Desolate. No room for petty emotions in this joint.
are you wearing the shades tho

I really like most of the samples as they are... maybe not in the spirit of the compo but I'm not so sure moar processing is going to make a better sound for me.

ive been getting some studio time in every now and then, just submitted a track for a remix compo so see how that goes. i was pretty happy with the result, seeing some improvement i guess.
im liking the start ive made on this track, hopefully im happy with the finished product!

ive been getting some studio time in every now and then, just submitted a track for a remix compo so see how that goes. i was pretty happy with the result, seeing some improvement i guess.
im liking the start ive made on this track, hopefully im happy with the finished product!

alright hell yeah buddy, i look forward to hearing it, im tinkering with the drums myself but i may have gone and fucked myself because my bpm is 130 and im pretty sure thats against our own rules so this is truly a dumb predicament to have put myself in

you cant just crank the tempo to 170 and go TA-DAAAAH haha thats not how art works

...or what, is that how art works? hold on, i have to go try something, nothing related to anything said in this discussion, just normal normal everyday trying stuff type stuff, brb

looking at the rules any bpm is allowed so i could be going with this project, but i will also do a more droney desolation electronica project with just crackles and buzzes and winds, that should be desolate as fk.

then amen + apache workout on top & distorted 808s and reecey riff FOR MAXIMUM HYPE DRUM AND BASS WIN

Either I'm gonna redo mine or take the 5point hit cuz mines not really that desolate lol... can't decide yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom