Dar kist Vs johny cash

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by dar kist, Oct 15, 2007.

1. dar kist

dar kist KYRO

2. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

i think youve done some really cool edits on the vocal, and im a huge fan of ravey melodies.
    i think the concept (johnny cash vs dnb) is terrible. ill give the same advice to you as i do all upstarting producers, keep all your first tunes and the 50 after to yourself, so nobody will know first hand how pants you were.

3. dar kist

dar kist KYRO

fair play man, ive done loads of tracks using the weirdist tracks to sample, i just do it for fun, wouldnt do it if i were seriously trying to get my music out there, any ways what did you think of the production ? thats what im more concerned about at the mo, im at that stage when im happy with the sound but know it could be better, anymore commrnts would be wicked

4. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

I like the concept, change from sampling sci-fi films or hip-hop. I don't like the ravey keys or the beats but the vocal work is interesting. I bit too many samples I think (my problem as well).

5. Dustek

Dustek Finished the PhD

I think Johnny Cash would work great with a jungle beat and maybe a bad man on the vocals, not the Man In Black.