Dar Kist - Step Brothers (DUBSTEP)

Heard this on cloud yesterday, and the dialogue made me laugh out loud. Haven't seen the film but...
Sounds pretty cool man. Not in an overly critical mood tbh, just listened to it and enjoyed.

haha, the 2nd drop sample is jokes :)
the tune has an excellent groove/swagga to it, with nice switching up of the drums!
the only thing i would say is, i feel its lacking in top end sparkle if u know what i mean.
would be nice to here the 5k freq range and above pushed a little, just so its a little brighter.
but yea nice track!!
bigupz

cheers for the advice guys, but my analyzers and audio sources tell me the hi are in good range, i boosted them a lil anyway and it was a lil to harsh, i know the snare in this track needs more of a snap to it, and a lil volume. and the hats could be a lil louder. i have done heaps to it since this post anyway, you know how it is!!

and big up fuzz2k didnt mean to be a dick in your thread, i'm sure you knew where i was coming from

wow didnt know youre from palmerston north haha, hoping theres only one of those in the world, i was born in fielding lol..

on the track, wasnt my taste, as the guy said the snare needs some highs to it, if EQing it makes it sound bad you might just need to layer some more on there, but the rest is good

small world aye bro, i was under the expression that the last 2 comments were about my hole track needing a boost at 5k. i already know the snare needs to be beafed up, if thats what peps are talking about
cheers for listening bro, you not living in fielding anymore?

nah man, moved to nelson pretty early on in my life..

yeah the rest of the tunes highs are fine, snare just needs to high end is all, sits a bit low, kicks highs stand out way more etc

"You touch my fucking drum set?!!!!" HAHAHAHA!!!! classic!

Nice bass, maybe a little more raspyness to it would make it sound filthier. And the snare (as you are aware) needs a little more power to it!

Apart from that though dude, good track.

*Did you ever get round to remixing that "Wormhole Technology" track of mine that you wanted the stems for?*

yea bro wormhole is still on the go , have 30 odd tracks that are sitting around. ha ha

sweet so the snare is defo fixed, don't really know why i left is so low in the first place. making the bass a bit filther and keeping the main bass sound in the track a bit more. will post it up in the next week

cheers for feedback all

Back
Top Bottom