dar kist - Devil May Wake

i'm not into dubstep sorry but:
has a very clownsteppy feel, apart it feels like it's at 60 (or 120) bpm lol. Don't know if you were aiming for that. The sample "bass" it's a bit out of the mix to me too.
Apart, the song itself is so original actually, never heard something like this, so chill yet so devilish atmospheric at the same time, good work on that ;)

cheers for the feedback, its 137bpm, the "bass" sample is way to loud, will turn it down, also need to get rid of some on the mid range in the snare. and the overal mix needs to be turned up a bit. ( man.... i'm giving myself feedback, it that what it has come to............?)

Last edited:
Revenge of the bit crusher! I like it man. Levels seem a bit out in the intro. I my h'phones the sub could be up a fraction. Trippy tune tho :)
(y)

man im feeling this..soo trippy u could get lost in this!

i think ur snare needs a lil more impack in the mix, and yeh turn down ur vox samples a bit..
n yeah sub sounds massive to me!

Intro sounds proper old school....I like it. Not sure about the vocal, I've heard it before somewhere, but thats just my opinion. Snare could do with being a little punchier, maybe a little bit more hi end to it, and cut the tail a little.

Bass is funky as hell. Really different sound you got going here, very original.

cheers for feedback guys, mixing with cans at the mo so levels are a bit messy, will take your suggestions and carry on working on the track after the week end.

and cheers mr fletch , last few tracks i have based on what i think sounds good to me, the way i used to produce when i first started out, glad it sounds original

liking the effects man. yeah this tracks cool definatly, i like this dubstep vibe. i would prefer that main snare with more punchy mids in like 200 or whatev...

i think definatly good sounds but maybe the note structure wasnt strong enough, seems kinda droney and unpunctuated. although im aware these are usual aspects of dub

Back
Top Bottom