Danwells first 3 deck mix!

danwell

BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT
VIP Junglist
soooooo! ive moved onto 3 decks! its so much fun!

DC Breaks - Shaman
Mefjus & Icicle - Contemporary
Noisia, Maldini & Vegas - Meditation
Phace - Shitstorm
Hamilton - Fuck It Up
Hazard - Food Fight
Dillinja - Thugged Out Bitch
Octane & DLR - Seven
Frankee - Black Heart
Friction & K.Tee - Overtime
Spectrasoul - Bugsy
Digital & Spirit - Phantom Force
Ram Trilogy - Gridlock - (Break Remix)
Noisia - Block Control
Phace - Blind Faith
Noisia - Facade
Fresh & Sigma - Cylon
Mefjus - Dissuade
Digital - Deadline
Audio - Headroom VIP
Total Science - Street Level
Ed Rush - Pheromone
Fierce & Vicious Circle - Section VIP
Insideinfo & Mefjus - Blunt
Break - Steam Train
Spectrasoul - Mimic
Optiv & BTK - Understand VIP
Rene LaVice - Perfect World
Black Sun Empire - The Rat (Kemal Remix)
Break - End Of Time
Noisia & Phace - Floating Zero

Last edited:
nah im going to bed now, will write one out tomorrow evening if i remember

Huge opener got things rolling, everything sounded clean/well EQ'd
Still pushing the vinyl too which is a good thing, cant be easy, I dont think i could do 3 vinyl decks, specially as im now mostly using CDJs, the EQing must be well hard..
10 minutues in an the tracklist has been sex up to now, everythings been tight - Double drops were large some ruff ride heavy tech, great way to wakeup !
Just had Food Fight >> Dillinja made me peek there haha, that next tune that came in was interesting the cuts are clean and help with the next build up/doubles
Then Phantom Forces came in !! could hear them two rolling off each other, tiny slip, but nothing major - the mixes that came after more than made up for it !
Block Control, Facade and the tunes surrounding them were well put together and the cut in Cylon was smart then some dirt came !!!! FIRE !!!! DEADLINE !!!
Whats that oldskool tune with Headroom ARRGH canne remember , big though ! just keeps building and building this mix
Lost track abit, but Break >> Spectrasoul was smart
The mix was a good length too, I often drop off after 45 mins, so just perfect for me
NO WAY DID YOU DROP 'THE RAT' -- FUCKING BADMAN !!! sounded ill with Rene LaVice -- is that a VIP or something though ? think iv got the original
quality mix man, well enjoyed

Huge opener got things rolling, everything sounded clean/well EQ'd
Still pushing the vinyl too which is a good thing, cant be easy, I dont think i could do 3 vinyl decks, specially as im now mostly using CDJs, the EQing must be well hard..
10 minutues in an the tracklist has been sex up to now, everythings been tight - Double drops were large some ruff ride heavy tech, great way to wakeup !
Just had Food Fight >> Dillinja made me peek there haha, that next tune that came in was interesting the cuts are clean and help with the next build up/doubles
Then Phantom Forces came in !! could hear them two rolling off each other, tiny slip, but nothing major - the mixes that came after more than made up for it !
Block Control, Facade and the tunes surrounding them were well put together and the cut in Cylon was smart then some dirt came !!!! FIRE !!!! DEADLINE !!!
Whats that oldskool tune with Headroom ARRGH canne remember , big though ! just keeps building and building this mix
Lost track abit, but Break >> Spectrasoul was smart
The mix was a good length too, I often drop off after 45 mins, so just perfect for me
NO WAY DID YOU DROP 'THE RAT' -- FUCKING BADMAN !!! sounded ill with Rene LaVice -- is that a VIP or something though ? think iv got the original
quality mix man, well enjoyed

Ahh thank you man! It's the Kemal remix of The Rat! I've had it stick in my head all day!

had a listen to this last night dan. really good mix. consistent flow and a lot of new tracks i havn't heard before.

Was sceptical about the new mefjus release as his tracks sometimes just sound like noise to me. but the icicle track into meditation was dope.

godo mix man and decent on the three decks

I havn't tried to do that yet

had a listen to this last night dan. really good mix. consistent flow and a lot of new tracks i havn't heard before.

Was sceptical about the new mefjus release as his tracks sometimes just sound like noise to me. but the icicle track into meditation was dope.

godo mix man and decent on the three decks

I havn't tried to do that yet

Thanks Charlie!

So given this a whirl a few times. not going to go into some in depth feedback my Weetabix intake has massively reduced.

Couple of sketchy moments beat matching wise, but I know how hard it is to mix on 3 decks (let alone record it) so I will leave those comments until your a big time DJ ya kna :teeth:

Contemporary >> Meditation and then the double with Shitstorm out of Meditation was spot on.

Hearing the original Phantom Force as well was an absolute touch. Not big on the remix myself. The the next few mixes were pretty good and kept the flow going through Gridlock remix > Block Control > Blind Faith.

Cylon > Dissuade BOOOM. Wee bit annoyed you've nipped in and done this already. Had Cylon for years and never popped it in a mix was going to do that exact mix. Fair play it sounded spot on. (y)

& props for playing the rat remix. Gutter tune.

Expecting this to lead to a Danwell 9 hours 9 decks 9million 3 hundred thousand and 85 tune megamix.
Make it happen.

(y)

So given this a whirl a few times. not going to go into some in depth feedback my Weetabix intake has massively reduced.

Couple of sketchy moments beat matching wise, but I know how hard it is to mix on 3 decks (let alone record it) so I will leave those comments until your a big time DJ ya kna :teeth:

Contemporary >> Meditation and then the double with Shitstorm out of Meditation was spot on.

Hearing the original Phantom Force as well was an absolute touch. Not big on the remix myself. The the next few mixes were pretty good and kept the flow going through Gridlock remix > Block Control > Blind Faith.

Cylon > Dissuade BOOOM. Wee bit annoyed you've nipped in and done this already. Had Cylon for years and never popped it in a mix was going to do that exact mix. Fair play it sounded spot on. (y)

& props for playing the rat remix. Gutter tune.

Expecting this to lead to a Danwell 9 hours 9 decks 9million 3 hundred thousand and 85 tune megamix.
Make it happen.

(y)

Haha thanks stu. Yeah a danmash mix will happen at some point. But not for a while as he's in India til mid December

banging intro DC Breaks - Shaman > Mefjus & Icicle - Contemporary > Noisia, Maldini & Vegas - Meditation was a banging intro and from their it was a banging selection and nice transitions, best part was understand vip > perfect world was a mad mix, big up man

Back
Top Bottom