Danwells first 3 deck mix!

Boomed this on the drive back from Colchester after Warning/Sumo Beats. Proper hit the spot, loved every minute mate. Definately one of my favorites from Mr Danwell.

Had this on repeat for a last few days, really enjoying it :)

Intro is a mad business for sure, although I don't really like Shaman and I really don't like Contemporary, this is spot on. Meditation into Shaman is wicked as well, been playing this one out a lot lately and appreciate hearing it in other people's mixes every time. Shitstorm worked pretty well on top of Meditation and it gets even better with Fuck It Up taking over, again one of my favourite tunes as of late. Big mix with Food Fight, your weapon of choice obviously :)

Mix with Thugged Out Bitch is so far my favourite one, spot on blend really. Seven also works a treat on top of TOB. Aaaand Black Heart coming in, monstrous. Been struggling alot with what should I mix this one and you've nailed it here (and maybe even more in your birthday mix). Been a good while since I've heard original mix of Overtime, props for using that one! Sick mix with Bugsy and Phantom Force hits the spot perfectly later on.

Can't really say anything against the next bunch of tunes, sick flow, banging mixes, all working really well. Picking up on Section VIP, my favourite part of this mix definitely. Puts a smile on my face every time I listen to this mix, by far the best use of this tune I've heard! Also really enjoyed the Steam Train >> Mimic > Understand VIP section, wicked. The Rat RMX into Perfect World is so good I've almost cried. And the ending is not too shabby as well.

What can I say, great mix really, can't see this leaving my ipod anytime soon :)

Thanks so much man! Really happy to get these good reactions as I put so much effort into this mix and it seems to be paying off. Thank you everyone

as mentioned really enjoyed this mate,
Break - Steam Train
Spectrasoul - Mimic
Optiv & BTK - Understand VIP
Rene LaVice - Perfect World

was my favourite bit i reckon, but also really liked the mix with overtime.

tiny few slips but its 3 decks so your forgiven entirely etc etc. blends sounded good overall and the selection was nicely balanced around.

good shit as ever mang

Only just heard this Dan!

Straight roller mix, that intro was insane.

And this mix was nuts: Fresh & Sigma - Cylon >> Mefjus - Dissuade

Keep it up with the 3 decks

Back
Top Bottom