@ danwell

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
rodigan reference? with the signal bit? its a very nice t-shit design, i dont see the reason for animosity andrew please.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
perfectly natural and dont you worry ok, dans will get his comeuppins, ok, dont you worry about that. hell get whats coming to him. im seeing some kind of debauched skatepro kind of binge party, or whatever we can figure out, but along those lines. he can drink that old boy, my word. im laying low for now, will write two albums out here, thats all i can say about my location. biding my time. taking it easy. trying to be drunk to no damn avail. hey what other good alien movies are there

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
it was kick ass dude! we went ham into sensory confusion, and at one point, deep in the middle of a bourbon and yay extreme enviroment transported into the future, we discussed our favorite rammstein songs, if you ever carried a bucket of water, thats about a foot of water, now imagine being under 3000 feet of water, thats how deep discussing rammstein is.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
holy shit thats right i completely forgot, cant belive you knew the humble origins of lucas brooklyn!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
ok alright man, haha 'brodo'. im watching the exorcist 2, listening to rich mix, fending of some dorkwad on msn, refusing to look at my phone and posting in nine threads on the forum. my life is sweet buddy, im a guy alright whoa baby am i ever. im getting a little drnk luckily so i can end my stupid life with sleep for a little, least thats good.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i dont have that, no. but im supposed to get it. but its a computer programs right? i dont like computer pockets i like to smoke rock and eat doritos my schnickle or whatever i mean i dont really know how to say it