DnB Danwell - January '13 Mixington!

YES DAN!
awesome. started yesterday but didn't realise it was so hench in length so played it this morning.

timer > catch 22 .. wicked, worked really well and eq'd nicley. great mix.

constantcomplexwhateveritscalled > vipefish .. eq work was great. well played

nights like these > dust devil. fantastic mix man.

so real > bomber - another great mix. cant stand bomber but the mix was fire.

horribly ribbed. smashed it so much.

sideways in time > troglodyte. awesome blend. into true romance it was so clean.

meditation > chubrub. brought it lovely and it built up perfectly to the drop. really liked it.

noir remix.. oi oi.. fixed it quickly tho.

time after time > friday. another smasher.

the whole mix was great. really well eq'd to. my favourite of all ur mixes ive listend to so far.

Very impressed. Would like to echo comments that this is if not the best mix you've posted in my opinion.

Icona Pop - Nights Like These (Icicle Remix)
Mindscape - Dust Devil
Enei - Elephants

Really good 3 tune section. Particularly when Dust Devil comes in. All round goodness EQ'd well.

&

Kasra & Enei - So Real (Mefjus Remix)
Loadstar - Bomber
Camo & Krooked - Menace (Mefjus Remix)
Audio & Donny - Horribly Ribbed

This section just has everything. People were giving me strange looks on the train this morning for the amount of screwfacing created by this section. Banging Dan.

The selection in here is great as well. Alibi, Back In the Grind Remix, I Wanna Know, Plague Remix, The Drone, just fully killing it in that respect for me.

Big ups Dan, fully smashed this one. Best mix of yours i've listened to.

Last edited:
Wow thanks guys! Was really fun to do! Sam got to mine about 10 minutes after I started and it added to the pressure of recording. Was so fun though. Glad y'all liked it :) would rep you both but can't

Burning it onto to disc to put in the car, track list looks mahoosive! Will try and give some sort of feedback, might not be very useful, but will try!

oh_you.jpg

Wow thanks guys! Was really fun to do! Sam got to mine about 10 minutes after I started and it added to the pressure of recording. Was so fun though. Glad y'all liked it :) would rep you both but can't
You I kept on cupping him as well but his mixing improved once I squeezed.

Back
Top Bottom