Danwell - fucking february mix

Daaaaaaaaaaannn! Not sure how you've managed to improve so quickly in the space of the three mixes that I've heard from you but you clearly have. Some big ambitious mixes in there..the force is obviously strong in you. And what Mathew forgot to say was that although the equing was off on that X Ray mix it was heavy as fuck.

Keep going for the big mixes m8 you'll stand out a mile from the others (and they're more fun to mix). Glad you like your vocals too. Can't wait for your next set.

Daaaaaaaaaaannn! Not sure how you've managed to improve so quickly in the space of the three mixes that I've heard from you but you clearly have. Some big ambitious mixes in there..the force is obviously strong in you. And what Mathew forgot to say was that although the equing was off on that X Ray mix it was heavy as fuck.

Keep going for the big mixes m8 you'll stand out a mile from the others (and they're more fun to mix). Glad you like your vocals too. Can't wait for your next set.

Cheers man! Thanks for the feedback been really trying hard to get better and starting to get gigs :)

i swear i left feedback on this.. stupid internet.

was good man, the speed at which you've improved at over hte last few mixes is very impressive, some in here were really nice
in particular this
Enei - Slow Motion
Amoss - Minus.

whilst i do like variety in a mix i think maybe doing it slightly more in sections to give a slightly more progressive kind of feel to it.i felt a few of the changeover mixes didn't sound thaat good (for instance i thought special dedication sounded out of place) but this is just me being picky. keep at it man the more you record the better you get (pretty much every mixes worse than normal when they record bar a select few so its really good practice!)
big up

Back
Top Bottom