Bass Danny Intro - Dripstep ( Awaiting Morning Rise )

Danny_Intro

VIP Junglist

Dripstep ( Awaiting Morning Rise )
My first venture into using a slower BPM.
Although not finished I think it tells a little story.
It was made January 2017 as my little escape from Drum & Bass.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Hello there and welcome..
Let me introduce myself, I am Danny Intro.
28 Years old living in South Manchester, been raised here all my life.
Always had a strong bond with music since the early years.
My music tastes have changed through-out & currently love Drum & Bass.
Now DJing for 10 years and capable of using up to 4 decks its about time I reopened my horizons.
Its been a funny couple of years and just wanted to put some of my emotions into trying to make some music.
I started using Logic 10 in October 2016 after a friend showed me the basics & used the program and handful of times with no real knowledge and made a start on about 30 tracks.
Just trying to have fun and create something I thought id never do..

Special shout to Danny Coe, Gary Cooke, Rudi T, WhatHisFace, Salvage & most of all Gni MC.
Please enjoy the track and any feedback welcome.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Find // Follow // Like DJ Danny Intro on :-
Facebook :- www.facebook.com/DannyIntro
Twitter :- twitter.com/DJDannyIntro
Mixcloud :- www.mixcloud.com/DJDannyIntro/
Soundcloud :- @djdannyIntro
Youtube :- www.youtube.com/user/DJDannyIntro
Myspace :- www.myspace.com/djdrzander
Aim :- Danny Intro
Facebook page :- DJ Intro

hello. sounds nice, I like the dreamy summer atmo. sounds very open and clean. bass sits well in the mix.
i also suggest to add maybe 1-2 elements (melody or vocal lines) to avoid too many repetitions. or some variations.
i'd love the hear the bass and drums with no pads on top as a part of a mood change, around 2:30 i.e.
then re-introduce the pads -- this will give a very effective change to it. just how I see it ... otherwise very good work! :2thumbs:

Last edited:
I second, the percussions sound really fine. The theme is also well fitted to slower bpm, and some smooth lead sound could make this even more memorable...

Nice one maybee you can give it some melody
Yes your right, cheers for the feedback

hello. sounds nice, I like the dreamy summer atmo. sounds very open and clean. bass sits well in the mix.
i also suggest to add maybe 1-2 elements (melody or vocal lines) to avoid too many repetitions. or some variations.
i'd love the hear the bass and drums with no pads on top as a part of a mood change, around 2:30 i.e.
then re-introduce the pads -- this will give a very effective change to it. just how I see it ... otherwise very good work! :2thumbs:
Still alot i can do with the track i agree, this was just the basics, but will take it what youve said, thank you very much !

Percussion is sick af mate, nice one!
yes dude ! iv played one of your tunes recently !

I second, the percussions sound really fine. The theme is also well fitted to slower bpm, and some smooth lead sound could make this even more memorable...
wow thats brilliant ! thank you sir :)

Appreciate any feedback so cheers to all of you

Back
Top Bottom