Bass Danny Intro - Dripstep ( Awaiting Morning Rise )

Danny_Intro

VIP Junglist
https://soundcloud.com/djdannyintro%2Fdripstep
Dripstep ( Awaiting Morning Rise )
My first venture into using a slower BPM.
Although not finished I think it tells a little story.
It was made January 2017 as my little escape from Drum & Bass.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Hello there and welcome..
Let me introduce myself, I am Danny Intro.
28 Years old living in South Manchester, been raised here all my life.
Always had a strong bond with music since the early years.
My music tastes have changed through-out & currently love Drum & Bass.
Now DJing for 10 years and capable of using up to 4 decks its about time I reopened my horizons.
Its been a funny couple of years and just wanted to put some of my emotions into trying to make some music.
I started using Logic 10 in October 2016 after a friend showed me the basics & used the program and handful of times with no real knowledge and made a start on about 30 tracks.
Just trying to have fun and create something I thought id never do..

Special shout to Danny Coe, Gary Cooke, Rudi T, WhatHisFace, Salvage & most of all Gni MC.
Please enjoy the track and any feedback welcome.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Find // Follow // Like DJ Danny Intro on :-
Facebook :- www.facebook.com/DannyIntro
Twitter :- twitter.com/DJDannyIntro
Mixcloud :- www.mixcloud.com/DJDannyIntro/
Soundcloud :- @djdannyIntro
Youtube :- www.youtube.com/user/DJDannyIntro
Myspace :- www.myspace.com/djdrzander
Aim :- Danny Intro
Facebook page :- DJ Intro

maschinistom

VIP Junglist
hello. sounds nice, I like the dreamy summer atmo. sounds very open and clean. bass sits well in the mix.
i also suggest to add maybe 1-2 elements (melody or vocal lines) to avoid too many repetitions. or some variations.
i'd love the hear the bass and drums with no pads on top as a part of a mood change, around 2:30 i.e.
then re-introduce the pads -- this will give a very effective change to it. just how I see it ... otherwise very good work! :2thumbs:

Last edited:

Heikki Harmaa

I second, the percussions sound really fine. The theme is also well fitted to slower bpm, and some smooth lead sound could make this even more memorable...

Danny_Intro

VIP Junglist
Nice one maybee you can give it some melody
Yes your right, cheers for the feedback

hello. sounds nice, I like the dreamy summer atmo. sounds very open and clean. bass sits well in the mix.
i also suggest to add maybe 1-2 elements (melody or vocal lines) to avoid too many repetitions. or some variations.
i'd love the hear the bass and drums with no pads on top as a part of a mood change, around 2:30 i.e.
then re-introduce the pads -- this will give a very effective change to it. just how I see it ... otherwise very good work! :2thumbs:
Still alot i can do with the track i agree, this was just the basics, but will take it what youve said, thank you very much !

Percussion is sick af mate, nice one!
yes dude ! iv played one of your tunes recently !

I second, the percussions sound really fine. The theme is also well fitted to slower bpm, and some smooth lead sound could make this even more memorable...
wow thats brilliant ! thank you sir :)

Appreciate any feedback so cheers to all of you

Top Bottom