danny dyer djing at the opera house

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I'M SHAW IT WAS FACKIN' NAWTY BIZNIZ ON THA FACKIN NAWTY FLAW

pitts

VIP Junglist
he played a club near me a couple of month ago, hes been doing it a while apparently. Everyone who goes are only going coz its danny dyer djing not coz of his mixing skills or tune selection. Anyone know what music he actually plays

Subjekt Music

VIP Junglist
he played a club near me a couple of month ago, hes been doing it a while apparently. Everyone who goes are only going coz its danny dyer djing not coz of his mixing skills or tune selection. Anyone know what music he actually plays
Knees Up Muvva Braaahn
My Old Man (Said Follaaah The Vaaaaan)

And other well know Cockney classics

luciduk

VIP Junglist

---------- Post added at 15:22 ---------- Previous post was at 15:20 ----------

well erm it just tastes like.. chicken

Last edited by a moderator:

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
I would have though cockney thug-step was more his thing...

Last edited by a moderator:

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
Yeh its all pre-mixed .. He played in bmouth and my mate was behind the decks, literally a mix cd for the whole time! the club owners knew, dyer got £5000, the punters were happy, the club made a fucking killing - All good !! Haha

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
Yeh its all pre-mixed .. He played in bmouth and my mate was behind the decks, literally a mix cd for the whole time! the club owners knew, dyer got £5000, the punters were happy, the club made a fucking killing - All good !! Haha
Surely he never got 5k???

Controller

(╯'□')╯︵ ┻━┻
VIP Junglist
More fool the fucking idiots that pay to watch him wear headphones for an hour.

Fair fackin play to im sweet as a nut me ol mukkaaaaa he's avvin it LARRGE DAN TOTENAAAM