Danny Darko - Silent Cries - Skuff Remix (Helping hand needed)

The flow is great but I think you are able to make it sound louder and phatter. Anyways, you got my like! Best of luck!

Thanks man. Yeah gonna deffo go back in and try to boost some bits on the sneak

I like how you got the guitar and the bass to play off each other well. Is it me or does it seem like the vocal stems go out of key some times, or like they do not belong. I think you did well with them but their is something off with them.

Thanks peeps :) - TBH I found the vocals a royal pain in the ass to work with, and no matter what I did they just didn't want to warp right or sit where I wanted them. Ended up having to chop a load of the parts up and manually warp them so they were roughly where I wanted them.

Thanks peeps :) - TBH I found the vocals a royal pain in the ass to work with, and no matter what I did they just didn't want to warp right or sit where I wanted them. Ended up having to chop a load of the parts up and manually warp them so they were roughly where I wanted them.
I ended up giving up on the remix because there are parts where the vocals just suck. I thought about editing out all the dark vocals and making the song about violence but I also thought someone might not appreciate a song of hope distorted into a song of violence.

Hahaha that's what you'd deffo call a remix mate. Yeah it is a bit of a depressing theme, which is why I tried to lighten the mood with the wobble bass

Back
Top Bottom