DnB Danny Darko Remix Comp

Nice track man, nothing stands out to me as needing that much work really. I feel that the overall high end of the track could be tamed a bit, maybe shortening the release on some of the hi-hat hits or removing some of the white noise effects could make it a little crisper. Good work!

ok yea i did boost the high end bit when i did a home master jobby on it, maybe i went bit to much. cheers

Hey Adam, I noticed a few things that bothered me in the track.
In the intro, it seems that some snare hits are quieter than others. Also in the intro at 0:32 I think you should work on the vocals, they don't really match the drum (the kick) pattern.
On the drop I would add a kick to emphasis the fall. At 1:09 again the vocals don't really match the pattern (right after "what the future holds").
I'm not a huge fan of the lead you introduce at 1:30 but that's just my personal opinion.
Also at 1:50 I'd go a little smoother on the filter cutoff release.
Overall it's a nice track but I think it still needs some more work. ;)

Yea the vocals are damn hard to get right on this. They were 115bpm. Cheers for advice il have a play

Hey Adam, I noticed a few things that bothered me in the track.
In the intro, it seems that some snare hits are quieter than others. Also in the intro at 0:32 I think you should work on the vocals, they don't really match the drum (the kick) pattern.
On the drop I would add a kick to emphasis the fall. At 1:09 again the vocals don't really match the pattern (right after "what the future holds").
I'm not a huge fan of the lead you introduce at 1:30 but that's just my personal opinion.
Also at 1:50 I'd go a little smoother on the filter cutoff release.
Overall it's a nice track but I think it still needs some more work. ;)

Took your advice and worked on it and improved again, i am more happy with it now thank you

Back
Top Bottom