Danny C rip off merchant and fake apparently

checkmabadself

A gift from punjab
I just read a theard on another forum about Danny C, all about his tunes on Valve & all the Twisted anger stuff, apparently he took all the credit and money and the majority of the work wasn't even his??

does this happen alot in DnB?

Didn't he play a breakneck once, anybody talk to him??

p.s apparently he is a plasterer now

checkmabadself said:
I just read a theard on another forum about Danny C, all about his tunes on Valve & all the Twisted anger stuff, apparently he took all the credit and money and the majority of the work wasn't even his??

does this happen alot in DnB?

Didn't he play a breakneck once, anybody talk to him??

p.s apparently he is a plasterer now
He played after me at the very first Breakneck, and gave me some tunes from his Blue(something) label. I liked a lot of his tunes, but yeah there were rumours of him sampling Dillinja and so on. End of the day, they were good tunes, rawk on! :slayer:

sdm said:
He played after me at the very first Breakneck, and gave me some tunes from his Blue(something) label. I liked a lot of his tunes, but yeah there were rumours of him sampling Dillinja and so on. End of the day, they were good tunes, rawk on! :slayer:

Totally agree, I bought alot of his tunes, just a bit of gossip really.

What was that big headz tune he bought out? - Star??

I heard he needed a lot of help to master and engineer his compositions, and eventually learned it himself.
that was in an interview with him couple years back.
Star is a sicko tune, and that Portica label had a few gooduns too. not into the style so much now

id like to read this story, pass us the link please checkmabadself. sampling dillinja a bit isnt all that bad, some people i know get every single sample off other drum and bass tunes

logikz said:
id like to read this story, pass us the link please checkmabadself. sampling dillinja a bit isnt all that bad, some people i know get every single sample off other drum and bass tunes

Sorry man im not that computer literate I read the thread on DOA, there was a couple and one was a reply from the guy who was supposed to be his procudtion partner, very interesting.

sdm said:
He did play two versions of 'LK' when he played after me (n) :teeth:

Don't diss LK, it's one of the only drum and bass tunes you can play in my shoe shop. Therefore I <3 it lol

ZESTOI said:
Don't diss LK, it's one of the only drum and bass tunes you can play in my shoe shop. Therefore I <3 it lol
Oh I'm not! I have the original vocal mix, and the remixes. But there isn't a need to play two versions in a set :teeth:

(IMO, of course)

I think saying he didn't write the tunes is going a bit too far but I've heard a lot of stories!

Got a serious request - ALWAYS POST A LINK TO SOMETHING YOU'RE COMMENTING ON.

Its not difficult - copy the address from the address bar and paste it into your message.

Saves other people a load of hassle.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom