Danny Byrd...

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
saw him this evening and he absolutely smacked it, the man blew the roof off!!

possibly helped by the fact that cyantific turned up with him, went b2b for a good hour

far exceeded my expectations, quality selection (LK, Terrorist, Turbuence, Bodyrock, Smash TV...), quick mixing & both can obviously read a dancefloor, one of the best sets I've ever had the pleasure of...

:rave:

Agreed. Saw them both at Hospitality in May and they tore the roof off. So good to have dj's who keep the ravers guessing to what is coming next.

ye saw danny at inno in tha sun and he smacked up the place! always dropin choon afta choon and tight mixin, cyntific is wikid aswell, was playin on the same night as him at a event one time and his set was maddness! Double droppin all these tunes that he knew everyone wanted to hear! all in all wikid djs

where did u c him play b2b with cyantific? It wasnt bacchus by any chance was it? It better not have been. I got turned away on the door and was gutted.

whaaaaaat. danny byrd played b2b with cyantific at fucking bacchus. i move away and that happens pffft. ah well plenty of othertimes...but yeh guys a ledgend, producing it top notch too

Yes! He is brilliant! Played a well good selection & absolutely smashed it when I saw him at Inno in the Sun this year. I WELL wanna see him again soon! I thought he'd be good but he far exceeded my expectations. And he's a sick producer!

saw him this evening and he absolutely smacked it, the man blew the roof off!!

possibly helped by the fact that cyantific turned up with him, went b2b for a good hour

far exceeded my expectations, quality selection (LK, Terrorist, Turbuence, Bodyrock, Smash TV...), quick mixing & both can obviously read a dancefloor, one of the best sets I've ever had the pleasure of...

:rave:

Played in Belgium with Danny and Sparfunk last weekend in Brussels and he did play well....started off with his trademark jump up vocal vibe then followed with a nice mixture of different styles. His mixing is fairly basic but his tune selection was good!

Back
Top Bottom