Danny Byrd - Tonight ft Netsky

Lunos

VIP Junglist
not my usual thing but proper feeling this atm. anyone know if its coming out anytime soon???

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
sick. nice one man

---------- Post added at 03:27 ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 ----------

would ultimately like a vinyl release although judging by a cd album that doesnt look very likely.

sick. nice one man

---------- Post added at 03:27 ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 ----------

would ultimately like a vinyl release although judging by a cd album that doesnt look very likely.

Nah, theres a Rave Digger EP but this tune aint on it unfortunately...

burr

Paperchase and all those other Brookes/ Byrd co-labs need to come out asap. there only about a year overdue

prefer this version though, its longer

and AMEN to Paperchase coming out, no idea why its not on the album!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice tune, think they work well together. Anyone know if they were in the studio together or if they were sending bits back and forth from laptops etc? Because it's a pretty good achievement if they were doing the latter...

Times are getting worse for the vinyl junky.

Nice tune, think they work well together. Anyone know if they were in the studio together or if they were sending bits back and forth from laptops etc? Because it's a pretty good achievement if they were doing the latter...

Times are getting worse for the vinyl junky.
Who have you collaborated with on it?

It was only when I was writing out my album thanks did I realise how many people were involved in this album. I think it's the key to a good project as it brings so many outside ideas to the table big or small. From the dnb side it was great to work with Netsky. We didn't really know each other too well but he came to my house in Bath and we spent a weekend in the lab coming up with ideas. I loved working with him because he's always positive in the studio and that allows you not to be scared to try out ideas.

Quick with the info there Tiesticles! Nice one mate

Hopefully some more bits to come from these two then. That don't sound exactly the same!

Yeah $marty, Paperchase should be on the BB album - its payback for Goldrush :)

As for Tonight, its alright but I hope there will be a VIP or a remix by someone that hopefully utilises the backwardsy pitched up vocals from the intro and doesnt rely on the pumpy sidechain element so much. Cool to see them collab-ing though

Back
Top Bottom